Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What happened to Ballz

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm pretty sure I came across @StrongArmCobra on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Upbeatgamer32

Judge for yourself.

My prediction is that both Henry to'oto'o and Daniel Heimuli with sign with our Washington Huskies my fellow Washington Huskies fans and we will flip Puka Nacua and Kyle ford will sign with USC and Juwan Johnson will transfer to Oregon ducks

— David Perry (@Upbeatgamer32) February 4, 2019
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,705
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Looks about right. I can tell you this: if that's you, @StrongArmCobra , you not be gettin' bad bitches ... or any bitches for that matter.

Can't be him. Not 6'5", black, and slapping his huge dick on a bad bitch's ass.

But it looks like someone who would resort to "WOOHOO! CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!" and the laffing emoji when his brain gets stuck.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    The non-stop obsession over me is pathetic. Y'all really don't have anything better to do? Sad.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Has 2,322 poasts in just eight months in this shithole, asks people if they have anything better to do.

Obviously not.

Boy, you're just lucky this isn't TexAgs. Those guys would have long ago figured out who you are and had sent you a bag of exploding poop or something. You should see what they did to MFBarnes. Tore the guy's life apart.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    @StrongArmCobra remember you promised an Oregon crootin class breakdown.
    God I can't wait for this upcoming season. Eason and Ahmed will be breakout stars. Shit Oregon and the rest of the conference will get ran through. Quooks will shut the fuck up and crawl back into their lonely trailers defeated and depressed. UW will win the conference again and go to the playoffs. Take all the screen shots you want bitches. It's happening.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

God I can't wait for this upcoming season. Eason and Ahmed will be breakout stars. Shit Oregon and the rest of the conference will get ran through. Quooks will shut the fuck up and crawl back into their lonely trailers defeated and depressed. UW will win the conference again and go to the playoffs. Take all the screen shots you want bitches. It's happening.

And if not, there's always Hawaii...
    edited February 2019

There's always Hawaii either way.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

But one will have WiFi and one won't...

Pay for a trip to Hawaii on what you make with a UW-Bothell degree and pop off.
    I'll be a millionaire before I'm 30.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I like your consistently impressive delusional husky quality... but washington ain't going to the playoffs next year...

The non-stop obsession over me is pathetic. Y'all really don't have anything better to do? Sad.

Dude, we missed you.

We're your friends. Be nice.

God I can't wait for this upcoming season. Eason and Ahmed will be breakout stars. Shit Oregon and the rest of the conference will get ran run through. Quooks will shut the fuck up and crawl back into their lonely trailers defeated and depressed. UW will win the conference again and go to the playoffs. Take all the screen shots you want bitches. It's happening.

This the kind a shit we learn at the Seattle campus.

WHOOHOO!

Pay for a trip to Hawaii on what you make with a UW-Bothell degree and pop off.
    I'll be a millionaire before I'm 30.
    Not if you spend all day here you won't.