Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tax hike!!!!

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    You mean Californians and New Yorkers?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Um no. This isn't really a SALT issue.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    High-achieving, high-income earners have been carrying the federal tax load on behalf of the unskilled-uneducated for decades. Trump and Paul Ryan’s 2017 white trash tax cut cost resulted in a 44-9 advantage for never-trumpers over trumpanzees in California (it defies simple minded dem-gop analysis which is why Oregon football walk-on failures are so confused and perplexed). We can afford it. How much more subsidy, hand-out and freeloading do you need?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,364
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

High-achieving, high-income earners have been carrying the federal tax load on behalf of the unskilled-uneducated for decades. Trump and Paul Ryan’s 2017 white trash tax cut cost resulted in a 44-9 advantage for never-trumpers over trumpanzees in California (it defies simple minded dem-gop analysis which is why Oregon football walk-on failures are so confused and perplexed). We can afford it. How much more subsidy, hand-out and freeloading do you need?

Glad you support taxing the rich comrade.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

I assumed somebody would actually read an article before posting it...my mistake
    I know what the article said. But look at the tweets. The person who made $80k isn't reaching the $10k SALT limit. The issue, as I have discussed, is that the standard deduction used to be $12k and now it's $24k. Most of those people probably paid less tax, but they are pissed because they didn't get money back like they are accustomed too. Because they don't have more deductions than the standard anymore.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Glad you support taxing the rich comrade.
    Trump and the gop congress (R.I.P.) confirmed you can’t support yourself.

Sanctuary states will pick up the slack for your failure.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,218
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I assumed somebody would actually read an article before posting it...my mistake
    I know what the article said. But look at the tweets. The person who made $80k isn't reaching the $10k SALT limit. The issue, as I have discussed, is that the standard deduction used to be $12k and now it's $24k. Most of those people probably paid less tax, but they are pissed because they didn't get money back like they are accustomed too. Because they don't have more deductions than the standard anymore.
    Your argument is fucking retarded
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Your argument is fucking retarded
    Care to elaborate?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I already have every time you make your fucking retarded argument

I'm going to enjoy my big tax cut now

Somehow stupid people mad about withholding and getting a doubled exemption and lower taxes is bad

Most of those people probably paid less tax, but they are pissed because they didn't get money back like they are accustomed too.

hondofs
  • Options

I already have every time you make your fucking retarded argument

I'm going to enjoy my big tax cut now

Somehow stupid people mad about withholding and getting a doubled exemption and lower taxes is bad

Most of those people probably paid less tax, but they are pissed because they didn't get money back like they are accustomed too.

hondofs

A lot of stupid people voted for Trump and are pissed about it. And there's tweets to prove it.

Sorry you are butthurt because someone is upset at your hero.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't care about your stupid friends being upset HTH
  • Options

Does someone need a hug sugar bear? Rough day when someone says something negative about your beloved one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

As a Sole Prop I get to use my 24K standard deduction and nothing changed with my schedule C. Yes...my taxes went down bigly this year. No problem here

Having a sole prop doesn't change your itemized deductions. HTH
  • Options

2001400ex said:

As a Sole Prop I get to use my 24K standard deduction and nothing changed with my schedule C. Yes...my taxes went down bigly this year. No problem here

Correct, but since I make too much to be able write off mortgage insurance, mine and my wife's standard deduction was higher. This year the standard deduction is a lot higher.
    Mortgage insurance? 😂😂🤣
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

Correct, but since I make too much to be able write off mortgage insurance, mine and my wife's standard deduction was higher. This year the standard deduction is a lot higher.
    Mortgage insurance? 😂😂🤣
    3% down will get you into a sweet townhouse