Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Texas A&M Aggies...meh, but Utah State Aggies? LMFAO
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

We didn't want him anyway. Highly rated kids like this can be head cases. Coach Helton only takes kids who BLEED Cardinal and Gold. Great day to be a Trojan!

Fight The Fuck On!

Coach Helton is just a place holder until Urban decides to move to LA.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

We didn't want him anyway. Highly rated kids like this can be head cases. Coach Helton only takes kids who BLEED Cardinal and Gold. Great day to be a Trojan!

Fight The Fuck On!

And that’s what scares me
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

Fight The Fuck On!

And that’s what scares me
    Or Bob Stoops. He's scratching the itch with the XFL.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stoops would be better than Meyer. In this bored's mind I'm sure Stoops sucks but he doesn't. He is really good and could have been great. But he struggled to put a defense out there. Won a title early then pretty much contended every year. I wouldn't be thrilled but better than seeing Urban on the sideline hugging Lynn Swan
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've heard that they'll be pursing Franklin from my SC' booster friend. With Urban gone though I'm not sure jumping ship from Penn will be quite as attractive.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I've heard that they'll be pursing Franklin from my SC' booster friend. With Urban gone though I'm not sure jumping ship from Penn will be quite as attractive.

i'm not sure going to USC is a better job than Penn State. The cost of living difference alone means USC would have to probably double any offer Franklin gets from PSU.

SC's fucked because Swann will make the decision and everyone will know Swann is then the next dead man walking...the only coaches who could go to SC and survive with Swann as AD or fired would be:
    - Saban
    - Dabo
    - Peterman
    - Urbs
  • ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

Fight The Fuck On!

Is this one of J’s alts?
  • AUBURNTROJANAUBURNTROJAN Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fight The Fuck On!

Is this one of J’s alts?
    You're looking for @tacotrojan.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I’ve been around a couple different sets of tOSU fans since coming home from the Rose Bowl. All of them seem to believe Urbs will be their next AD. I don’t know if it’s homerism on their part (most likely) or they’ve heard that rumor from sources in Columbus (least likely).