Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

There is one way for Pete to redeem signing day

Offer Dontae McMillan right fucking now.

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Asa actually signing was the bare minimum today to make it even acceptable. Mission accomplished. To make it a pretty damn good day we need Hammer. To make it a great day we need to add Puka (not happening), and to make it unbelievable we need to add Toot (also not happening). So yeah, our ceiling looks like it is "pretty good day." Might as well bring in a local kid with some chops and salvage some dignity after the Puka thing (if this turns out to be true that Oregon swayed him at the last possible minute). Plus, I actually like McMillan.
    I actually agree. Two of the four is solid, just not exciting. Adding McMillan would make it exciting though.

I do wonder if this opens a spot for Patterson or one of the 3 star DB's.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Asa actually signing was the bare minimum today to make it even acceptable. Mission accomplished. To make it a pretty damn good day we need Hammer. To make it a great day we need to add Puka (not happening), and to make it unbelievable we need to add Toot (also not happening). So yeah, our ceiling looks like it is "pretty good day." Might as well bring in a local kid with some chops and salvage some dignity after the Puka thing (if this turns out to be true that Oregon swayed him at the last possible minute). Plus, I actually like McMillan.
    I actually agree. Two of the four is solid, just not exciting. Adding McMillan would make it exciting though.

You know how hard it is to recruit against Air Force in this economy?

Also, aren't the DBs all going to join USC shit tier recruiting haul.
    Most likely. I assume this means we're only giving out 22 schollies this year, which hopefully means we're active on the transfer portal but probably means good news for a couple walk ons.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Getting Skinny to fail his pre-declaration drug test.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Agreed. This wouldn't be like Sark bringing in Cooper Pelluer or James Atoe on signing day. DM is a nice prospect that would actually eat purple and shit gold. black.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Patterson just signed with Air Force about 20 min ago.
  • Options

Swaye said:

i know
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

i know
    Maybe he could play football at UW and go to Pilot Class at Air Force....package deal kinda thing?
  • Options
    edited February 2019

Swaye said:

i know
    Maybe he could play football at UW and go to Pilot Class at Air Force....package deal kinda thing?

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You know how hard it is to recruit against Air Force in this economy?

Also, aren't the DBs all going to join USC shit tier recruiting haul.
    Some people want hot college girls, some people want fame, some people want education, some people want NFL fortunes.

Can you really blame a guy that just wants to blindly fire an AC-130 40mm bofors 30 mm autocannon from 12,000 feet into the desert between fixing jams and catching casings?

• Options