Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Imagine for a second...

While Pete is saying later today that 'OUR PROCESS IS DIFFERENT' and we don't just chase guys we get to know them inside and out and we find out if 'they're right for this things' and realize that we didn't recruit Kayvon and we can't close...

Then at the same time, bring to mind the reality that last night our coaches were trying to leak that they weren't sure Puka was a good fit.

lolololol

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

While Pete is saying later today that 'OUR PROCESS IS DIFFERENT' and we don't just chase guys we get to know them inside and out and we find out if 'they're right for this things' and realize that we didn't recruit Kayvon and we can't close...

Then at the same time, bring to mind the reality that last night our coaches were trying to leak that they weren't sure Puka was a good fit.

lolololol

You know how much you have to suck to be the Pac-12 Champions 2 out of 3 years and to recruit a kid for over a year, and then on the eve of commitment day lose him to a team with no WR coach who just started recruiting him a month ago?

Lubick; Hold my beer
    The '19 WR class really has to go down with the '12 OL class as one of the most gigantic, spectacular, Hindenburg-esque failures of UW recruiting.

So - Junior Adams had as much a chance to sell this kid as ______________ did for Oregon. They were 5-4 in conference and we got aced out.

So, we thought we had Puka and Ngata and we passed on everyone else except for Taj for some weird reason and now we have dick. lol

Our entire skill class was playing high school ball at Upland this year.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2019

Swaye said:

lolololol

You know how much you have to suck to be the Pac-12 Champions 2 out of 3 years and to recruit a kid for over a year, and then on the eve of commitment day lose him to a team with no WR coach who just started recruiting him a month ago?

Lubick; Hold my beer
    The '19 WR class really has to go down with the '12 OL class as one of the most gigantic, spectacular, Hindenburg-esque failures of UW recruiting.

So - Junior Adams had as much a chance to sell this kid as ______________ did for Oregon. They were 5-4 in conference and we got aced out.

So, we thought we had Puka and Ngata and we passed on everyone else except for Taj for some weird reason and now we have dick. lol

It is a fireable offense to fuck this up this bad. Lucky for Pete he didn't even have to hatchet man because that shitlips Lubick slinked away to go steal money from Grandmothers running some hedge fund scheme in Denver bankrolled by weed money. I hate Lubick with the burnign intensity of a thousand suns.

I don't blame Adams, He was here a month, but you are dead nuts on that early returns aren't encouraging when you can't beat "A COACH TO BE NAMED LATER" out for a kid and you are Pac-12 Champion, and more importantly, are an actual living breathing human whose competition does not exist in the physical world.

Typos because I've been drnking.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

lolololol

Lubick; Hold my beer

It is a fireable offense to fuck this up this bad. Lucky for Pete he didn't even have to hatchet man because that shitlips Lubick slinked away to go steal money from Grandmothers running some hedge fund scheme in Denver bankrolled by weed money. I hate Lubick with the burnign intensity of a thousand suns.

I don't blame Adams, He was here a month, but you are dead nuts on that early returns aren't encouraging when you can't beat "A COACH TO BE NAMED LATER" out for a kid and you are Pac-12 Champion, and more importantly, are an actual living breathing human whose competition does not exist in the physical world.

Typos because I've been drnking.
    Well actually he’s just raping college students credit scores. So there’s that.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

lolololol

Lubick; Hold my beer

The "Oregon doesn't have a WR coach" thing is overplayed here. It's not like they didn't recruit him because they didn't have a WR coach. They unleashed their OC on him and in some ways an OC recruiting you probably seems more significant than a WR coach.

I agree it's not a great early look for Adams but this is Lubick's mess. Adams starts fresh going into next year for me. But he obviously needs to deliver. We can't afford back to back failures at WR.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

lolololol

Lubick; Hold my beer

The "Oregon doesn't have a WR coach" thing is overplayed here. It's not like they didn't recruit him because they didn't have a WR coach. They unleashed their OC on him and in some ways an OC recruiting you probably seems more significant than a WR coach.

I agree it's not a great early look for Adams but this is Lubick's mess. Adams starts fresh going into next year for me. But he obviously needs to deliver. We can't afford back to back failures at WR.
    God what a bunch of Doog nonsense.

If they didn't have a WR coach - and we did and they used their OC to wow him... but we have an OC, too, right? Wait, what is our excuse exactly?

I love the excuses for fucking up come out all the time. We got fucking ass raped.

SEE WHAT HAPPENED WAS IT WAS NOT OUR FAULT!!! EVERYTHING IS FINE... EVEN THOUGHT IT'S BAD IT IS GOOD. OREGON HAS ALL THE ADVANTAGES AND HYPE!!!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

lolololol

Lubick; Hold my beer

I feel you my white devil, but we really couldn't afford to fail this year. I mean we are all in on hoping Spiker and Osbourne deliver the goods, but everyone here thought Ty Jones was as can't miss a motherfucker as can be....

It's over now, Lubick is a shitdick, and Oregon stole our lunch money on offense. I love this class, but even as good as it is, we can never seem to put together a class without holes. This year it is WR and TE, and RB was pretty marginal. Last year it was DE and something else I can;t remember because drknking.

I am happy overall right now, but just once can we have solid positions groups everywhere and recruit a fuckign balanced class. I hate you Lubick. You fucker.