Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Just followed Graham Harrell and liking shit about Oregon USC and UCLA. What the fuck

Please go to USC.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic

Just followed Graham Harrell and liking shit about Oregon USC and UCLA. What the fuck

Please go to USC.
    It'll be Oregon or SC. No way UCLA knows how to use a bag man judging by their class.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

whuggy said:

Trusted insider “@Blais” from Doogman has chimed in with his highly true (0% false) intel

I substitute at the high school where I taught and coached for 31 years. I always wear my Husky jacket to the school. A young man in the class noticed my jacket and inquired if I was a UW fan. I said,”Yes!” He then informed that his good friend (Nukua) had committed to UW last night and was very excited about the decision. I hope I don’t cause a stir. Please take this with a very tiny grain of salt. I told my two sons about this, and they encouraged me to post it. We are huge Husky fans, and live in Utah.

chinteresting..i am janitor in that school and all i got to say he is full of shit
    I'm the principla

Why would you even consider a school that just started recruiting you a month ago...

Hmmm 💰💰💰💰💰💰

We've been over this. Doesn't matter what each team's pitch is. Oregon's staff does a better job of selling theirs than UW.
    Except with Hemuli and about 7 other guys on our commit list
    Missing the point. Some kids like the UW message. Some like the Duck message. Just saying when a kid is on the fence,
    their delivery has more punch. I'm pretty sure most people would agree they are stronger recruiters and our staff are better coaches. I have no problem with our pitch. Just wish it had a bit more sack to it. Hopefully Harris and Adams bring some of that to the table
    With teenage boys, our target demo size is a lot smaller than the amount of TB’s that prefer the Oregon message. Just they way it’s going to be.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Well this thread is gonna gain 30 pages tonight
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Don't shoot the messenger, as this is far from a done deal anyway and I'm skeptical he winds up at Oregon: The family of Penis Sewell is really close to Puka, their youngest son is on the Orem team. The rumor is that Daddy Sewell went to talk to the Nacua family, and told them they believe in Oregon so much that their oldest son, Nevada's best player, is grad transferring to Oregon. 2020 Noah Sewell seems like a no-brainer as well, so we're trying to give the best of the bagman and friends angle. Not a done deal yet on any things, but at least Penis' father bought some time.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

The freakout over recruiting is hysterical

You new here?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Hope Lubick is quickly diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. Also hope Junior Adams gets a really bad case of diarrhea which results in massive weight loss and a lot of time to think about what he's done (or what he hasn't done) and if he doesn't get it done next year, he too will join the GFTM cancer voodoo doll pin board.

Lubick was so comically bad at both Oregon and Washington. FTG
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

Ruth says UCLA is "in this" more than people think.

What the f is going on...

Who has the biggest sack... of money.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    we'll get 'em next year
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

we'll get 'em next year

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I hope Lubick realizes coaching football was his real passion and ends up back at oregon.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bread said:

I hope Lubick realizes coaching football was his real passion and ends up back at oregon.

Oregon isn't stupid enough to take him.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Bread said:

Oregon isn't stupid enough to take him.
    I never estimate Oregons stupidity.