Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We gotta stop this!

Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,526
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
www.wtol.com/2019/02/02/washington-bill-would-ban-dwarf-tossing-events/

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,609
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Fun story at the bar on sat I sat next to and chatted with a dwarf chick. that was a first for me
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Fun story at the bar on sat I sat next to and chatted with a dwarf chick. that was a first for me

No “so I’m at a bar” story? Thanks a lot bitchfork. The recap is never as entertaining as the real-time storyline. You spend all your time in bars anyway. Spit it out while the story is good.
  • Options

No “so I’m at a bar” story? Thanks a lot bitchfork. The recap is never as entertaining as the real-time storyline. You spend all your time in bars anyway. Spit it out while the story is good.
    There's nothing really to it. It wasn't that interesting.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

YKW
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

YKW
    In case you've never realized this...snapping photos of disabled people to make fun of them on the Internet isn't cool or funny. It's just fucked up.
    He doesn’t get out much...
  • Options

2001400ex said:

YKW
    In case you've never realized this...snapping photos of disabled people to make fun of them on the Internet isn't cool or funny. It's just fucked up.
    He doesn’t get out much...
    No surprise the biggest racist on the board is all about disparaging people on how they look vs who they are.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

YKW
    You just now learned I'm fucked up? Jokes on you.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

YKW
    You just now learned I'm fucked up? Jokes on you.
    It's embarrassing when you do that
  • Options

You needed to close the deal.

Doesn't matter if she looked like Tyrion Lannister, banging a dwarf would be epic.

She actually probably would have been a 7 if she wasnt a god damn dwarf
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

2001400ex said:

YKW
    What do you mean "fucked up"? Do you mean like, not cool? Or do you mean mentally ill and homeless? Answer the question Kunt!
  • Options

2001400ex said:

YKW
    What do you mean "fucked up"? Do you mean like, not cool? Or do you mean mentally ill and homeless? Answer the question Kunt!
    All of the above. Let me have this!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,100
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

YKW
    Oh my bad.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

YKW
    Oh my bad.

Thanks for the life-long scar, you sick bastard. Have to bleach my eyes now, too.
  • Options

You needed to close the deal.

Doesn't matter if she looked like Tyrion Lannister, banging a dwarf would be epic.

She actually probably would have been a 7 if she wasnt a god damn dwarf
    I just don't know you anymore.

A 7 AND a dwarf?!?!

Fuck me. That's like bagging an 11. Unicorn status.

That was the weird part. She was kind of cute.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,316
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

YKW
    Oh my bad.

that is very sad