Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:

Another crystal ball kinda. Oregon homer Justin Hopkins put in a prediction for To'oto'o to UW on his site.

Too early for this?

Never too early
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,931
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

It will take a few off seasons for BTP to remove the stench of @RhythmicSlappingDawg 's Martin prediction. Truly bad for his brand.

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

#Filth
    You don't wallow in you're owen filth. You just don't.
    😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
    I stand with BTP
    I kinda feel like he’s lost his shit. I wonder if he’ll start posting pics of Asian chicks...
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

I'm liking our chances with Tosh gone and BIG DANNY SHELTON making an impact play yesterday in the SB. Hopefully HT saw Corey Littleton flying around too.

He'd be an exciting player to add, he can do it all and he has enviable hips. The type of guy you want to be a free DAWG by having the BIG BOYS up front consuming blocks (if they aren't making a TFL themselves).

If he commits to U-Dub, I will go eat the steaming dump my dog just laid down in the snow.

Video proof required!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Photo proof and noticed the melted snow:

HFNY said:

I'm liking our chances with Tosh gone and BIG DANNY SHELTON making an impact play yesterday in the SB. Hopefully HT saw Corey Littleton flying around too.

He'd be an exciting player to add, he can do it all and he has enviable hips. The type of guy you want to be a free DAWG by having the BIG BOYS up front consuming blocks (if they aren't making a TFL themselves).

If he commits to U-Dub, I will go eat the steaming dump my dog just laid down in the snow.

Video proof required!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,625
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

A long as it's a dawwwwwg dump...

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HFNY said:

I'd take that back if I were you.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HFNY said:

I'd take that back if I were you.
    Sometims the nascent coprophage just needs an excuse to take that first bite.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Just talked to the edit dude... he’s going to UT.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2019

Just talked to the edit dude... he’s going to UT.

BTP trying the reverse jinx
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    A little special nugget on Toot Toot up in the Wam!

• Options
    Bread said:

"He isn't coming here. We don't have room. Neither is Hemuli. Bronson and Clark have worked their ass of for UW and deserve scholarships. You really think a coach with Pete's integrity would deny them that just to get 2 freshman linebackers who weren't even interested in UW until the last minute?" -reputable poster on doogpound.

This can’t be real