Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Hondo

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Kill yourself you stupid fucking faggot

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    He also hates black people on top of calling for genocide for all Jews.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Thread of the Year.

If only DJ (ILTCHDJ, IWILTD) would act for the betterment of the Bored. No warning. Addition by subtraction.

I'm sure I can fundraise for the yearly donation DJ won't ever receive from that ass clown shill.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    He’s better than @SFGbob and @Sledog imho.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You hate us because you don't like our politics and we expose you for the boob you are. Hondo is bad and nearly worthless but I'll tell you who is completely worthless is CD. That fucker never posts anything of value.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

You hate us because you don't like our politics and we expose you for the boob you are. Hondo is bad and nearly worthless but I'll tell you who is completely worthless is CD. That fucker never posts anything of value.

Are you replying to me again GayBob? You do that a lot you know, you sick old demented fuck.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Cdawg has entertainment value. He's why Brad sang "I'm so much cooler online"
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Are you replying to me again GayBob? You do that a lot you know, you sick old demented fuck.
    Yeah I quoted Allpurple because I was replying to you. Adds nothing and he is a dumbfuck. Have him tell you about the banks that foreclose on people who are current on their payments.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah I quoted Allpurple because I was replying to you. Adds nothing and he is a dumbfuck. Have him tell you about the banks that foreclose on people who are current on their payments.
    You should be very concerned GayBob. Borrowed 401k down payment? Limited appreciation, even in CCC? Certainly not a jumbo (lol!). The bank could foreclose on you any day now you sick demented old fuck.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You should be very concerned GayBob. Borrowed 401k down payment? Limited appreciation, even in CCC? Certainly not a jumbo (lol!). The bank could foreclose on you any day now you sick demented old fuck.
    I rest my case.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Didn't you guys have anything better to do during the super bowl?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Not being a retard some of us a capable of walking and chewing gum at the same time. Still waiting on the details of that "drinking aspect" you were referring to Hondo.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,858
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited February 2019
    SFGbob said:

Disagree. He froths at the mouth every time anyone doesn't condemn Trump. It's not bad in small doses. It's funny to a point.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Since you have so many "multiples" of wealth you could surely help out a fellow human and not even notice it.

After all, you leftists are so interested in evening the playing field. You should take just a small portion of your stack and pass it out! That would cover your virtue signaling for the month.

Or, you could grow a pair and admit you are a liar.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Not being a retard some of us a capable of walking and chewing gum at the same time. Still waiting on the details of that "drinking aspect" you were referring to Hondo.

Are you fucking stupid?

https://www.nj.com/politics/2018/09/how_do_you_play_devils_triangle_brett_kavanaughs_quarters_drinking_game.html
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Hondo enjoyed the Superbowl.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Are you fucking stupid?

https://www.nj.com/politics/2018/09/how_do_you_play_devils_triangle_brett_kavanaughs_quarters_drinking_game.html
    Devils Triangle was a drinking game they played in high school Hondo. You said there was a "drinking aspect" to Kavanaugh's behavior after he was 21 that warranted the criticism he was getting and that made it similar to the criticism Northam was now receiving for his actions when he was 25, and to the criticism Obama had received about his time in college when he was 28.

That being said, your comment on Kavanaugh is wrong. The actions in question for him were in college and over the age of 21, Remember the drinking aspect of it?

You can't even keep track of the lies and bullshit that leave your mouth can you Hondo.

First of all you lied yesterday and you claimed you'd already answered the question about the "drinking aspect" of Kavanaugh's behavior and now you're pulling more bullshit out of your ass.

What happened to a pox on both their houses Kunt?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Are you fucking stupid?

Devils Triangle was a drinking game they played in high school Hondo. You said there was a "drinking aspect" to Kavanaugh's behavior after he was 21 that warranted the criticism he was getting and that made it similar to the criticism Northam was now receiving for his actions when he was 25, and to the criticism Obama had received about his time in college when he was 28.

That being said, your comment on Kavanaugh is wrong. The actions in question for him were in college and over the age of 21, Remember the drinking aspect of it?

You can't even keep track of the lies and bullshit that leave your mouth can you Hondo.

First of all you lied yesterday and you claimed you'd already answered the question about the "drinking aspect" of Kavanaugh's behavior and now you're pulling more bullshit out of your ass.

What happened to a pox on both their houses Kunt?
    What are the rules to the game?