Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Impeach Trump now, for the good of the country

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Blu82 said:

So, tell us all what "white trash talk" is. Could it be that your big mouth got caught writing a check that your arrogant ass can't cash?
    Reality is that you can't back up your big talk.
    Typical liberal, easily put in a corner and shamed.

Anyone who is white and doesn't agree with him and more importantly his mother.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited February 2019
    Blu82 said:

So, tell us all what "white trash talk" is. Could it be that your big mouth got caught writing a check that your arrogant ass can't cash?

You can't back up anything any more than he can.

If you're not white trash, or something arguably the same, then what are you going to do? Post your ID and your tax return in the Tug? Go right the fuck ahead dumb dumb.

Or are you bob's alter-ego and like to parade around and beg for compliments for really puttin' all those liberals in their place?

You sure do use a lot of bob's stuff.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I have a way to document things and not "out" anyone.
    Problem is, cowardly weasel Chirro will run and hide.
  • Options
    Blu82 said:

I have a way to document things and not "out" anyone.
    Problem is, cowardly weasel Chirro will run and hide.

How? And, why?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Blu82 said:

If you're not white trash, or something arguably the same, then what are you going to do? Post your ID and your tax return in the Tug? Go right the fuck ahead dumb dumb.

Or are you bob's alter-ego and like to parade around and beg for compliments for really puttin' all those liberals in their place?

Fuck you. Beg for compliments. Who am I begging from? You love to parade around he touting your superior education and intellect when all I see is an overly wordy dumbfuck who like to talk out your ass.

Have some fucking integrity. It's an anonymous internet message board. You won't melt if you admit that you had your head up your ass Coug.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    This thread proceeded exactly as I had foreseen.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

This thread proceeded exactly as I had foreseen.

Naive?

Borderline racist?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

My middle son blew his knee out playing football this past fall. He is a much better baseball player than he is a football player, he is now going to miss nearly an entire year and his freshman year of school baseball.

I'm thinking long and hard about letting him play anymore football. He wants to but I'm still not sure. Went through the same thing with my oldest, he was a much better football player than my middle son but like his little brother a much better baseball player. He never was badly injured playing football but he hyper-extended his throwing arm playing football his junior year. Scared him enough that he decided to quit on his own and focus solely on baseball.

Smart move, he received a D1 scholarship in baseball.

Football is a brutal game it's not about if you're going to get hurt, you will, it's about if you're going to be injured. Losing an entire year due to injury is a very high price to pay.

Flagged for your kids being Beisbol fags. Play a real sport along with football like basketball or lacrosse!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I'm defending Hondo and chinning btp in the same morning. SAD! to see how far I've fallen.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    For kids that are truly athletic, baseball is such a waste of talent.
  • Options

I'm defending Hondo and chinning btp in the same morning. SAD! to see how far I've fallen.

Pandering. It works!
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,559
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

not to mention the waste of time. I would rather watch a rerun of LIII than a baseball game. I get equal sleep time either way
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

not to mention the waste of time. I would rather watch a rerun of LIII than a baseball game. I get equal sleep time either way
    I look at sports in terms of what they do to make football players better in the off-season. I don't like basketball, but no question it develops athleticism. Wrestling, amazing. Lacrosse, hugely, kids get both running and physicality. I hate soccer, but I'd still put it way above baseball.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Wounds are stitched, sprains are splinted, double-vision clears eventually. Being a pussy last forever.
    And tearing both you're ACL and MCL and your Meniscus will cost you a year of playing high school sports. Not to mention the expense of surgery and re-hab. Can you get hurt playing any sport? Yes, but football is the only sport where people will intentionally be diving at your legs while you're running the ball.

It wasn't worth it. Kid is now going to miss his Freshman year of baseball where he had a legitimate shot to make varsity and to play on the same team with his older brother for the first time.

You want to let your kids play football, have at it, but there is a greater risk of injury in the sport than there is in baseball and basketball.

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Around age 35 I began to wish that I had never seen a football.
  • Options
    Baseball is a fag sport, hth
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

Fuck you. Beg for compliments. Who am I begging from? You love to parade around he touting your superior education and intellect when all I see is an overly wordy dumbfuck who like to talk out your ass.

Have some fucking integrity. It's an anonymous internet message board. You won't melt if you admit that you had your head up your ass Coug.

Take your blood pressure medicine. You want to stick around to watch your sons play baseball.

Running around on an anonymous message board and asking for credit for all the times you really cornered all those dumb liberals with your integrity, superior debating skills and access to accurate information won't improve whatever it is from which you suffer.

One thing to maybe work on is your penchant for double standard debating style. You make your points in sweeping generalizations, like your one 25 year old guy who just doesn't want health insurance (he just doesn't!), and I'm looking at the census who tells me these people are, by and large, operating under $20 k in annual earnings, and a good % lack a hs diploma and live in the south. A social worker would tell you that, of that population, there exists many issues, some of them organic and some of them experiential. They don't tend to be people like your mythical 25 year old who just. doesn't. want. health insurance. This is the non-institutionalized population.

Integrity my ass. You're a full-of-shit oddball. Fuck off. You asked the original question. Answer it then.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Wounds are stitched, sprains are splinted, double-vision clears eventually. Being a pussy last forever.
    And tearing both you're ACL and MCL and your Meniscus will cost you a year of playing high school sports. Not to mention the expense of surgery and re-hab. Can you get hurt playing any sport? Yes, but football is the only sport where people will intentionally be diving at your legs while you're running the ball.

It wasn't worth it. Kid is now going to miss his Freshman year of baseball where he had a legitimate shot to make varsity and to play on the same team with his older brother for the first time.

You want to let your kids play football, have at it, but there is a greater risk of injury in the sport than there is in baseball and basketball.

You sound defensive