Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Holy shit! WE WANT ALL THE POLY'S! WE ARE THE NEW HOT POLY SCHOOL!!! I thought we had no fucking chance with this kid but with Tennessee out of it I'm dooging my fucking balls off. Just look at Alabama's class. They are so stacked with talent. UW has the advantage with an easier path to playing time, being closer to home, and having that family feel. Without Tosh, I think Bama has an uphill battle beating us for this kid. Getting Heimuli AND To'oto'o would be next level big boy recruiting! It's starting to feel like the coaches are finally gonna finish a class with a huge bang and make some noise on National Signing Day.

The situation sounds a lot like Kayvon. Does that also mean Henry is overrated and doesn’t want to compete? Your words not mine...
    No because UW is way better defensively than Oregon. At both UW and Bama he'd have to compete to earn a starting job whereas Kayvon chose Oregon because he was guaranteed a starting job as a true Freshman. UW doesn't guarantee anybody a starting job. You gotta be a Dawg and earn it up here.
    And...this is why everybody thinks you’re a retard. A coach will push a kid saying he could come right in and start. However, if Kayvon isn’t ready he isn’t starting. Coaches put winning above all else. If somebody else gives them a better chance of winning, Kayvon will be on the sideline. This would be the same thing if he went to Hawaii.
    And if he doesn't start as a Freshman his name will be in the transfer portal before he's a Sophomore.
    He would do that anywhere he went dumbass. What makes Oregon any different?

Mods? Can we get a mercy rule?
    Are you that fucking retarded? First of all, your post about him after he gets on campus at Oregon was completely irrelevant to his recruitment. If I say, "Kayvon chose Oregon, among other reasons, because the Oregon coaches told him he'd start for them as a true Freshman and therefore he was not interested in competing at Bama when he made the decision to go to Oregon" and then you try to refute that by saying "when he gets to Oregon he'll have to compete regardless". Do you not understand that your comment about what happens when he gets to Oregon is completely fucking irrelevant to his recruitment and why he chose Oregon?

Then I said "If he doesn't start as a Freshman as promised he'll probably transfer" to which your dumb ass responds "He would do that if he went anywhere der der der". No you fucking idiot! He wouldn't because not every coaching staff in the country is selling starting jobs as true Freshman to high school recruits. If a kid knows what's up from the jump and knows he'll have to compete, then there's no salty feelings toward the coaching staff for lying to him when he doesn't fucking start as a true Freshman and no reason to transfer!
    Why are you always so mad online?
    I'm not. Other people's stupidity irritates me in general whether it's online or in the real world.
    I'm irritated by your stupidity.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    I FUCKING LOVE TOOTOO BUT I HATE YOU DOOGS THAT MAKE ME THINK WE HAVE A CHANCE I HATE YOU ALL
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I FUCKING LOVE TOOTOO BUT I HATE YOU DOOGS THAT MAKE ME THINK WE HAVE A CHANCE I HATE YOU ALL

#ridethewave
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

By Doogs, are you referring to @doogsinparadise , @Doogles , @doogie , @DoogCourics , @Doog_de_Jour , or @UW_Doog_Bot ?

Please to be clarifying.

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    AlCzervik said:

Holy shit! WE WANT ALL THE POLY'S! WE ARE THE NEW HOT POLY SCHOOL!!! I thought we had no fucking chance with this kid but with Tennessee out of it I'm dooging my fucking balls off. Just look at Alabama's class. They are so stacked with talent. UW has the advantage with an easier path to playing time, being closer to home, and having that family feel. Without Tosh, I think Bama has an uphill battle beating us for this kid. Getting Heimuli AND To'oto'o would be next level big boy recruiting! It's starting to feel like the coaches are finally gonna finish a class with a huge bang and make some noise on National Signing Day.

The situation sounds a lot like Kayvon. Does that also mean Henry is overrated and doesn’t want to compete? Your words not mine...
    No because UW is way better defensively than Oregon. At both UW and Bama he'd have to compete to earn a starting job whereas Kayvon chose Oregon because he was guaranteed a starting job as a true Freshman. UW doesn't guarantee anybody a starting job. You gotta be a Dawg and earn it up here.
    And...this is why everybody thinks you’re a retard. A coach will push a kid saying he could come right in and start. However, if Kayvon isn’t ready he isn’t starting. Coaches put winning above all else. If somebody else gives them a better chance of winning, Kayvon will be on the sideline. This would be the same thing if he went to Hawaii.
    And if he doesn't start as a Freshman his name will be in the transfer portal before he's a Sophomore.

Are you that fucking retarded? First of all, your post about him after he gets on campus at Oregon was completely irrelevant to his recruitment. If I say, "Kayvon chose Oregon, among other reasons, because the Oregon coaches told him he'd start for them as a true Freshman and therefore he was not interested in competing at Bama when he made the decision to go to Oregon" and then you try to refute that by saying "when he gets to Oregon he'll have to compete regardless". Do you not understand that your comment about what happens when he gets to Oregon is completely fucking irrelevant to his recruitment and why he chose Oregon?

Then I said "If he doesn't start as a Freshman as promised he'll probably transfer" to which your dumb ass responds "He would do that if he went anywhere der der der". No you fucking idiot! He wouldn't because not every coaching staff in the country is selling starting jobs as true Freshman to high school recruits. If a kid knows what's up from the jump and knows he'll have to compete, then there's no salty feelings toward the coaching staff for lying to him when he doesn't fucking start as a true Freshman and no reason to transfer!
    I'm not. Other people's stupidity irritates me in general whether it's online or in the real world.
    Who the fuck is that guy?
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

By Doogs, are you referring to @doogsinparadise , @Doogles , @doogie , @DoogCourics , @Doog_de_Jour , or @UW_Doog_Bot ?

Please to be clarifying.

Probably abundance.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996

Well...I think there’s a chance.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    Swaye's Wigwam

Please to be clarifying.

Probably abundance.
    Free Pub Bitches!
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

AlCzervik said:

Who the fuck is that guy?
    OG
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2019
    If you choose Bama it tells me you prioritize winning. How much more is Bama going to win with their ‘19 class than UDUB is going to win with out ‘19 class? Lets say it’s 2-4 games. Are those 3-4 games worth moving to god awful Tuscaloosa over the city of Seattle with a bunch of kids you already know and get along with and are more aligned culturally?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Aaron Brooks (UW recruiting guy of some kind) retweeted yesterday.

probably meaningless, but still
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Aaron Brooks (UW recruiting guy of some kind) retweeted yesterday.

probably meaningless, but still
    that's definitely a girl who says she loves a guy

as a friend.

he gone. it's okay. he gone.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I have all the screenshots I need
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter