Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Best thing about the SEC

2»

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not rushing the field against fucking Utah because it’s fucking Utah. Can’t wait to watch a bunch of losers do it to Sparty

Why would they rush the field after a loss? Maybe like the sark LSU game when doogs came in their pants because uw “played them close”
    How many years away are we from fans rushing the field after a near upset. Growing up I always reserved rushing the field for massive Upsets and wins and I think it jumped the shark once the threat of getting maced went away.
    How many times has UW rushed the field?

I recall USC in 2009 and at USC in 2010 (there was a barrier but the players came over and celebrated with the fans). Stanford in 2016 maybe? Can't remember
    The year Skippy won the northwest championship there were a lot of UW fans on the field after the wins over 0regon and Cuog. Still remember having piss filled water bottles thrown at us by Cuog fans which is why many stadiums remove the caps now a days. Not knowing they contained piss I was just signaling for a fair catch for any bottles thrown near me.

Good times, indeed.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2022

Not rushing the field against fucking Utah because it’s fucking Utah. Can’t wait to watch a bunch of losers do it to Sparty

Why would they rush the field after a loss? Maybe like the sark LSU game when doogs came in their pants because uw “played them close”
    How many years away are we from fans rushing the field after a near upset. Growing up I always reserved rushing the field for massive Upsets and wins and I think it jumped the shark once the threat of getting maced went away.
    How many times has UW rushed the field?

I recall USC in 2009 and at USC in 2010 (there was a barrier but the players came over and celebrated with the fans). Stanford in 2016 maybe? Can't remember
    They rushed Lumen Stadium or whatever it is against OS in 2012 I think. Maybe Stanford. Pathetic

Edit: I just read Joe's post
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    Why all the bad-mouthing of Florida winning 33 home openers? Even if they played Div 2 teams that is still good - especially when compared to UW.
    EWA (close), Hawaii (years ago), Nevada, MONTANA, add to the list then bitch about the Gators.

Utah outplayed Florida and were in position to win at the end of the game I think Utah took the position to lose, on that interception I saw two, if not more Utes, bent over in the position.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

Why all the bad-mouthing of Florida winning 33 home openers? Even if they played Div 2 teams that is still good - especially when compared to UW.
    EWA (close), Hawaii (years ago), Nevada, MONTANA, add to the list then bitch about the Gators.

Utah outplayed Florida and were in position to win at the end of the game I think Utah took the position to lose, on that interception I saw two, if not more Utes, bent over in the position.

Every SEC team, except maybe Tennessee, does the same thing every year. They play a bunch of cupcakes, or p. 5 teams in Atlanta, Orlando, NO, or some friendly "neutral" site. Don't forget their mid November trick of playing West Kentucky Tech as a warm up to the rivalry game. It's smoke and mirrors and paying sCam Newton $200,000 under the table.
  • WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Georgia played Samford in week 2!

SEC plays its shit share of FCS games outside of week 11

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

LEAVE
  • WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

LEAVE
    I did.

Enjoying my UGA dawgs
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    They keep our capital markets from becoming a banana republic?