Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If Oregon

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

I have no doubt Oregon will recover and beat UW and make the ccg

That's why we cherish these opportunities

This is what we call Racebannon sandbagging.
    No, I'm sure Race pretty much believes it
    Race and I believe it.
    as do I and probably a handful of other posters on here
    Washington beats Oregon this year. Soundly. Cook it. The Dawgslayer took his talents to Southbeach, aka the Ocean Shores of the Atlantic seaboard, and this guy sucks something awful. He may not make it to next season.
    This is the guy who thinks Mario Cristobal is some sort of coaching savant. Move forward at your own peril.
    Hey quit following me around and hurting my feelings.
    I know your feeling we’re hurt but stalking poasters with their own material is out of bounds.

This is about as bad as you’ve been, which is saying a lot.
    I’m basically here soaking in how little these losers have to say tonight 🤣🤣🤣 where’s the fag worried about whether KDB or Chip is fatter. Sand in his Vag from fucking 8 years ago.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Race and I believe it.
    Washington beats Oregon this year. Soundly. Cook it. The Dawgslayer took his talents to Southbeach, aka the Ocean Shores of the Atlantic seaboard, and this guy sucks something awful. He may not make it to next season.
    This is the guy who thinks Mario Cristobal is some sort of coaching savant. Move forward at your own peril.
    I know your feeling we’re hurt but stalking poasters with their own material is out of bounds.

Back on the ducks bored on a husky forum.

Seek help.

(Looking forward to your “seek help” poast in a few minutes that lasts for two weeks)

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Race and I believe it.

Seek help.

(Looking forward to your “seek help” poast in a few minutes that lasts for two weeks)

Uh, I got the first “seek help” jab in. You’re so rattled you can’t keep the post count straight.

Rare form Mike. Hurt feelings, follow me around and now seek help. Usually takes you longer to get through your best stuff.
  • Options

Race and I believe it.

Seek help.

Uh, I got the first “seek help” jab in. You’re so rattled you can’t keep the post count straight.

Rare form Mike. Hurt feelings, follow me around and now seek help. Usually takes you longer to get through your best stuff.
    Like I said… hurt feelings lead to stalking. I think there’s a Netflix series about this.

Warning myself.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

Race and I believe it.

Seek help.

Telling a Husky to seek help for being on a Husky board the night Oregon gets its shit pushed out of its mouth is one of the more autistic arguments I’ve ever seen made here. Stop sniffing the gas when you pump.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Race and I believe it.

Seek help.

Like I said… hurt feelings lead to stalking. I think there’s a Netflix series about this.

Warning myself.
    How can I be stalking you while you’re stalking me?

You’ve lost it my friend.
  • Options

Race and I believe it.

Seek help.

Warning myself.
    How can I be stalking you while you’re stalking me?

You’ve lost it my friend.
    I’m not surprised you won’t answer the question.