Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New alternate road uniforms

Comments

• Options
    HypnotiqueHypnotique Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Prefer the purple numbers assuming they gold ones are hard to read. Don't really care which stripe they use.

And, yes, I see the purple piping on the numbers but for old people its not so good.

Agree here. Make the numbers purple with gold outline
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,318
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The "royalty" thing is stupid. The uniforms are fine. I would like to see UW incorporate the gold pants with the white jerseys at some point.

But I'm old and no one listens to the likes of me because it's all about the kids.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Mad_Son said:

We've almost competed the look!

Wood
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Once you start to let the rot / cancer of faggy alt uniforms in where does it stop @Doogles ?

It's sorta been done before against Notre Dame when Polk scored twice at the goaline.

I don't mind alts/uni combos that are comprised of traditional elements.

Pant stripe, shoulder stripe and block letters are slightly modernized, but still have the outline I like.

I'm not the biggest fan of all white, but these are sharp and you keep this outline with traditional pant and jersey color combos it's a win.

Much better than random black sleeves and alarm clock numbers, and frost outline or whatever the fuck. Hate the white and black helmets.

If we start putting steel reflective paw prints and neon purple shit and go full ASU we fucked.

This is relatively traditional as far as alts go.
    I was there!
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Once you start to let the rot / cancer of faggy alt uniforms in where does it stop @Doogles ?

It's sorta been done before against Notre Dame when Polk scored twice at the goaline.

Pant stripe, shoulder stripe and block letters are slightly modernized, but still have the outline I like.

I'm not the biggest fan of all white, but these are sharp and you keep this outline with traditional pant and jersey color combos it's a win.

Much better than random black sleeves and alarm clock numbers, and frost outline or whatever the fuck. Hate the white and black helmets.

If we start putting steel reflective paw prints and neon purple shit and go full ASU we fucked.

How does one modernize a stripe?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

Doogles said:

Shoulders are angled slightly (more aggressive) and the pants seem to have a slight taper. Also reflective instead of Matte finish on the gold.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

LawDawg1 said:

Doogles said:

Shoulders are angled slightly (more aggressive) and the pants seem to have a slight taper. Also reflective instead of Matte finish on the gold.
    So modern!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Doogles said:

I was there!
    And UW lost.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

Doogles said:

LawDawg1 said:

Doogles said:

So modern!

Just go back to the 1991 uniforms and stop being faggots about clothes. JFC. And win. That would be nice.

Obviously that's preferable, maybe if we won anything the last quarter century we could lean on the "traditional" uni.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Talking about fashion is gayer than cum on a mustache.

• Options

Can someone explain if those are modern suspenders?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

Can someone explain if those are modern suspenders?
    mod·ern
    /ˈmädərn/
    Learn to pronounce
    See definitions in:
    All
    Linguistics
    Art
    adjective
    relating to the present or recent times as opposed to the remote past.
    "the pace of modern life"
    Similar:
    present-day
    contemporary
    present-time
    present
    current
    twenty-first-century
    latter-day
    recent
    latest
    Opposite:
    past
    noun
    a person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    They honestly don’t look that bad. And why not something new. Anything to wipe off the stench of Jimmy lake
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,997
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

I want to hate them, but I find myself not hating them. I need a walk on the beach.

That looks alot like running. I do not run. Haven't for about 40 years. That's what cars are for.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,486
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    All-whites are terrible.