Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

3* DL My’Keil Gardner, AZ Commits to Oregon

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Imagine posting something like that and then turning around and quacking like a retard over a get like this.
    Only one of UW 15 3* has a higher rating than Gardner. He’d be your 6 highest ranked recruit.

But he had no interest in playing on a MWC roster.

Fuck you’re dumb.
    So much knuckle dragging quooktardation in this. It's impressive, really.
    How the fuck do you think the numbers that give UW a top 25 class work? Of UWs 19 commits, a fucking DOZEN are below an 87 rating. Oregon has ONE guy below 87, lol.
    87 in what? The aggregated fat dude score of watching players at 7 on 7 tournaments who aren't getting paid millions of dollars to make evaluations and put their jobs on the line?

I'm simply making fun of a dumb quook who squirted all over the other bored about 3*'s and then beats his pud to a commitment like this. Now you qucks are arguing that the 3*/4* thing doesn't actually matter, it's some other metric no one with a life gives a fuck about.

I like where UW is at. Sorry you guys are so cunty about your situation. I would be too if my head coach was only in charge of getting the post game kegs at his last stop, and then hired his frat bro to run the offense.
    You really are a dumb *unt. But I’m glad you’re good with the group of MWC low 3* that DeB is amassing this class.

It should work out well when all of CP’s guys cycle through.

Has anyone told him that UNLV isn’t in the PAC-12?

Doogie.
    CP's guys you mean when he lost his way and recruited a bunch of soft players lat 2 years because some fatties said they're better? Yeah, I hope those guys cycle out too.

You guys were dumb enough to go get one in fact. Go watch Taimani's film from last year. lol. Marshmallowy player.

I'll take Greg Gaines, Vita, etc.

Your rips are on Deboer are incredible. Guy was a cunt hair from beating you in your own barn and now has a top 3 school in your conference to work with. Now you're salty he can bring in a top 20-25 class without playing a game.

Your guy rode someone's coattails and then hired a bunch of salesmen because, you know, even with Phil's money, it's still Eugene.

Go cry it out in Tug now, like you always do.

Translation: FSU lost against an Oregon team that was dreaming of beating tOSU the next week. Which they did. In their “barn.”

Top-3. As in behind Oregon. Always.

The rest of your gibberish is just more Haie noise.

I cry on the Tug😂.

Ironic since you cry like a little bitch here. Look around.
    After what Pete and Lake did the program, sure.

But you're dodging my point just to post more knuckle dragging quck nonsense.

Waste of time poster. Go have fun with your 100% 4* class and first time hc. Dipshit.

And yes, you are squirting eggs all over the Tug right now. Need a tampon badly.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Imagine posting something like that and then turning around and quacking like a retard over a get like this.
    Only one of UW 15 3* has a higher rating than Gardner. He’d be your 6 highest ranked recruit.

Fuck you’re dumb.
    How the fuck do you think the numbers that give UW a top 25 class work? Of UWs 19 commits, a fucking DOZEN are below an 87 rating. Oregon has ONE guy below 87, lol.
    87 in what? The aggregated fat dude score of watching players at 7 on 7 tournaments who aren't getting paid millions of dollars to make evaluations and put their jobs on the line?

I'm simply making fun of a dumb quook who squirted all over the other bored about 3*'s and then beats his pud to a commitment like this. Now you qucks are arguing that the 3*/4* thing doesn't actually matter, it's some other metric no one with a life gives a fuck about.

I like where UW is at. Sorry you guys are so cunty about your situation. I would be too if my head coach was only in charge of getting the post game kegs at his last stop, and then hired his frat bro to run the offense.
    You really are a dumb *unt. But I’m glad you’re good with the group of MWC low 3* that DeB is amassing this class.

Doogie.
    CP's guys you mean when he lost his way and recruited a bunch of soft players lat 2 years because some fatties said they're better? Yeah, I hope those guys cycle out too.

You guys were dumb enough to go get one in fact. Go watch Taimani's film from last year. lol. Marshmallowy player.

Your rips are on Deboer are incredible. Guy was a cunt hair from beating you in your own barn and now has a top 3 school in your conference to work with. Now you're salty he can bring in a top 20-25 class without playing a game.

Your guy rode someone's coattails and then hired a bunch of salesmen because, you know, even with Phil's money, it's still Eugene.

Translation: FSU lost against an Oregon team that was dreaming of beating tOSU the next week. Which they did. In their “barn.”

I cry on the Tug😂.

Waste of time poster. Go have fun with your 100% 4* class and first time hc. Dipshit.

And yes, you are squirting eggs all over the Tug right now. Need a tampon badly.
    The head up your ass not knowing that all 3* are not alike point? FFS.

What CP did to your program. That’s precious. Like making UW relevant for the first time since DJ.

Tampon smack. Really.

At least go with Manpons, you dumbfuck.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Fuck you’re dumb.

Doogie.

I cry on the Tug😂.

What CP did to your program. That’s precious. Like making UW relevant for the first time since DJ.

Tampon smack. Really.

That's funny given your 3* comment in the doog bored. So now you're walking that back and the star tiers don't mean that much?
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Fuck you’re dumb.

Doogie.

I cry on the Tug😂.

Tampon smack. Really.

That's funny given your 3* comment in the doog bored. So now you're walking that back and the star tiers don't mean that much?
    Struggling, struggling, struggling.

All 3* are not alike.

I poasted that when the Ducks had 3* idiot.

I’m good with a UW class filled with mid .80’s.

Trust me on this.

Now go suck up to your buddy Damone some more.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Fuck you’re dumb.

Doogie.

I cry on the Tug😂.

Tampon smack. Really.

All 3* are not alike.

Trust me on this.

But 3* were alike when you were posting on the husky board.

What changed? Oh yeah, Oregon taking a 3*. But it's different, under your Lane logic.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Fuck you’re dumb.

Doogie.

I cry on the Tug😂.

Tampon smack. Really.

All 3* are not alike.

Trust me on this.

What changed? Oh yeah, Oregon taking a 3*. But it's different, under your Lane logic.
    😂😂😂. Still struggling.

UW has 15. Surely even a dumbfuck like you can figure this out.

One school takes a few 3*, the other takes a majority 3*.

Academics!
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    @haie you must really have life by the asshairs if you’re spending your Saturdays arguing with strangers on the internet about a middling recruit for a football team you don’t even root for.

God you’re such a fucking loser😂
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

@haie you must really have life by the asshairs if you’re spending your Saturdays arguing with strangers on the internet about a middling recruit for a football team you don’t even root for.

God you’re such a fucking loser😂

I'm mostly stuck at home trying to potty train our 2 year old.

Did sneak out to a golf course to shit poast some though.

Thanks for staying my #1 fan.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Fuck you’re dumb.

Doogie.

I cry on the Tug😂.

Tampon smack. Really.

All 3* are not alike.

Trust me on this.

😂😂😂. Still struggling.

Academics!
    You're seriously a complete retard, who should LEAVE.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2021 Husky Football prediction by The Haie - 10-3. Actual record: 4-8.

“You’re seriously a complete retard, who should LEAVE.”

Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

What was your prediction for Helfrich in 2016?
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Fuck you’re dumb.

Doogie.

I cry on the Tug😂.

Tampon smack. Really.

All 3* are not alike.

Trust me on this.

😂😂😂. Still struggling.

Academics!
    You're seriously a complete retard, who should LEAVE.
    I pray that two year old isn't an Aspie too.

All 3* are not alike.

Only Haie can't figure it out.

I like kicking your dumbass too much to LEAVE.
    trublue said:

Least self-aware poaster on HH.

No close second.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

No close second.
    9,408 posts in maybe a year. No donation. Shocker. Must not be much money in "civilization"

Go cry up to your two dads with pride.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

No close second.
    9,408 posts in maybe a year. No donation. Shocker. Must not be much money in "civilization"

I donated in December dipshit.

Hey, how many times are you going to cry like a little bitch in this thread?
    haie said:

trublue said:

My prediction was he should have never been hired in the first place and what happened after MM left was exactly what I based it on.

What's your excuse from riding Jimmy's sack?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

My prediction was he should have never been hired in the first place and what happened after MM left was exactly what I based it on.
    lol. Sure bud. Sure.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

No close second.

I donated in December dipshit.

Hey, how many times are you going to cry like a little bitch in this thread?
    So you're too poor to donate for a new season. Got it.

It was always obvious you're completely full of shit and this is just another example.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2022
    haie said:

trublue said:

Unlike Doogs like you, Duck fans don’t Doog before the season and make stupid ass predictions (your 10-3 before 2021).

I was never happy about the Helfrich hire. Never understood why Chip hired him in the first
    place despite all the nice things Chip said about him on his way out the door.

I knew Oregon was screwed with Helfrich when he hired career LB Coach (@Oregon), Don Pellum as DC when they finally ran Nick Aliotti into retirement.

Pellum continued with Aliotti’s “bend but don’t break” defense and in 2015 Oregon had to utilize Vernon Adams to outscore other teams in shootouts. I knew the party was over when the Ducks lost to WSU at home in 2015.

After the 2015 season, Pellum was moved back to LB Coach (He should have been fired). Brady Hoke, unemployed former MI Head Coach was brought in as DC. He changed the entire defensive scheme and the result was disastrous. The stupid SOB had never been a DC and was illiterate with computers (I-Pads).

The grad transfer brought in by Helfrich was a bust (Dakota Prukop, Montana State) and true freshman Justin Herbert was thrown to the wolves.

Prior to the season, I was hoping for a miracle and a .500 season.

Helfrich was not HC material, nor was he ever successful as a Coordinator anywhere else before and after Oregon.

After 2016, Oregon thankfully dumped his sorry ass. Unfortunately, some long-time Oregon coaches were part of the collateral damage.

edited August 2022
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

lol. Sure bud. Sure.
    LOL......

Now tell us about your Jimmy takes.

Fucking Loser.