Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited May 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
So after reading someone's post about Shirley leaving I asked the one guy I know who gets info (sometimes)

He said Shirley is already gone....and there will be more. Nothing groundbreaking I know.....

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    How come these Doogs who all supported Sark acting TUFF! when he booted former 5 star recruit Middleton going into his junior year turning on Petersen?

Remember Middleton was picked preseason first team all conference heading into 2010 and Sark booted him simply for smoking weed. We had no TE play that year either.

I remember Softy, Kim, Elise all of them praised Sark saying as a new coach you gotta set the tone of the program and put the program above one guy. Where is that sentiment now?!

It would be wrong if one of you guys who has an account over there to post that to Kim. I'm sure he'll delete it or say you are twisting.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    And Shirley's 2nd or 3rd string right now?

If guys are leaving it is because they 1) are getting passed on the depth chart, 2) don't fit into what the coaches want to do scheme wise, and/or 3) aren't team players willing and able to accept their role for the betterment of the team.

Not trying to rationalize the loss, but it is what it is.

And after looking at the topics on the bored over there, looks like Hoss is really disappointed because Stringfellow must have had feces in his throat.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    We'll see ;)
    HuskyJW said:

So after reading someone's post about Shirley leaving I asked the one guy I know who gets info (sometimes)

He said Shirley is already gone....and there will be more. Nothing groundbreaking I know.....

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

^ Cult of personality. Worship the man who never accomplished a damn thing but always question the actions of a multiple BCS-winning 92-12 coach and the only man who has won National COY twice. It's maddening and you can't apply reason and logic towards these people.

The irony of the former "negadawgs" becoming posidawgs should not be lost on anyone I hope.

The bigger irony to me is the posidawgs becoming negadawgs. I thought the posis were just pollyana doogs who would support anyone mindlessly. Turns out they're even stupider than I realized.
    There are some support anyone posi's. OregonDoog and WunderDoog are two of them.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

^ Cult of personality. Worship the man who never accomplished a damn thing but always question the actions of a multiple BCS-winning 92-12 coach and the only man who has won National COY twice. It's maddening and you can't apply reason and logic towards these people.

The irony of the former "negadawgs" becoming posidawgs should not be lost on anyone I hope.

The bigger irony to me is the posidawgs becoming negadawgs. I thought the posis were just pollyana doogs who would support anyone mindlessly. Turns out they're even stupider than I realized.
    There are some support anyone posi's. OregonDoog and WunderDoog are two of them.
    Also AuburnDawg.

There are also a few hate everyone negas.

But most of the former negas are posis and former posis are negas.

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Players come and go every year. Is Kim comparing Saban to Ty because Travell Dixon left? Is he comparing Sark to Ty because Nathan Dean and Jamaal Jones and Evan Zeger and Travon Brooks and Johri Fogerson and Garret Gilliland and Nick Holt Jr. and Luther Leonard and Matthew Lyons and Dezden Petty and James Sample and Tim Tucker and Corey Waller left?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    TTJ said:

Players come and go every year. Is Kim comparing Saban to Ty because Travell Dixon left? Is he comparing Sark to Ty because Nathan Dean and Jamaal Jones and Evan Zeger and Travon Brooks and Johri Fogerson and Garret Gilliland and Nick Holt Jr. and Luther Leonard and Matthew Lyons and Dezden Petty and James Sample and Tim Tucker and Corey Waller left?

Is your favorite dance the twist?
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2014
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    TTJ said:

Those situations were different. Those players were assholes while Stringfellow was a model citizen who happened to make one mistake.

Don't go twisting now.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TTJ said:

TTJ said:

Those situations were different. Those players were assholes while Stringfellow was a model citizen who happened to make one mistake.

Don't go twisting now.
    More different situations: Nick Montana, Pio Vatuvei, Kavario Middleton, Kyle Lewis, Kalei Auelua, Erich Wilson, Cooper Pelluer, Brent Williams, Blake Rodgers, Victor Burnett, Darius Waters, Chris Young, Jordan Wallace, David Batts, Daniel Mafoe, Johnny Tivao, Tim Tucker, Dominique Gaisie, Kimo Makaula, Chris Robinson, Marlion Barnett, Andru Pulu.

It's amazing how many situations are nothing like Stringfellow's.
    Demorea Stringfellow - no one's situation is quite like his, but plenty of faces are.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    apparently none of you fucktards saw the month long Frontline dedication to Stringfellow solving African hunger and then advising the Pope on global goodwill during a Vatican off-site. Petersen fucked it up royally.
  • Options
    GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Shirley you must be joking!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

The POTUS got elected that way. Kick ass pressers and what not.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does anyone have the tweet or screen shot from February where Kim said Stringfellow needed to leave UW?