Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Listen all you dummies, we're in big trouble...

Jelen Greene, UW'S ex recruit and mid - year true freshman at USC, is a better QB now than both our current QB's. He's quick, reads the D, and delivers a sharp, quick and powerful ball. I see why Pete wanted him so bad. What have our qb's been doing the last 2-3 years? Nice job recruiting QB'S Sark. If Cyrus comes back we might win 8-11 games. If not, UW will win 7-8 games.

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    check out Scott Wolve's USC blog to see how bad the USC spring game looks for the offense under Sark... it's a bubble screen display for the ages.
    edited April 2014
    although I'd like to comply, I honestly have this really strong schadenfreude for Sark and USC so I just cannot help myself. I'm literally addicted to the chubby Armenian coach and want to watch him vomit all his aphorisms and anecdotes about winning and championships and accountability and having fun for his dream job into the microphones while the FO fanbase sharpens and greases the plunger a little more each week... call me a fan.

If it becomes a problem we could request DJ to open a new USC bored maybe
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    It's a fucking Spring Game Puppy. You're just trolling with this bullshit. Greene will possibly never see the field. Kessler has 2 more years, then Greene will compete with Max Browne and they have the #1 QB from 2015 verbally committed.
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447

Jelen Greene, UW'S ex recruit and mid - year true freshman at USC, is a better QB now than both our current QB's. He's quick, reads the D, and delivers a sharp, quick and powerful ball. I see why Pete wanted him so bad. What have our qb's been doing the last 2-3 years? Nice job recruiting QB'S Sark. If Cyrus comes back we might win 8-11 games. If not, UW will win 7-8 games.

Against walk-ons since they are very limited with scholarships. Your football IQ borders on mentally disabled.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited April 2014

So what? the benchmark this year is 5 wins. Anything more and Peterman is playing with house money.

... and way to go out on a limb and boldly predict that with Miley at QB we win 8 but, without Miley, we win 8.
    Max Browne will be starting for Kansas for 2 years before he starts at SC for 1. Cook it.