Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bob Rondeau Doog

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Rondeau is an excellent play-by-play guy. I can extend him some slack. I'd probably take 10 (regular season) wins, so it's not an outrageous comment.

Plus he has some class and isn't a fat slob loudmouth mouthbreather Doog like Softy, or some amazon Affirmative Action Doog like Elise (I'd still tear it up -queer Kim wink ;) ).

It's so incredible how she still has a job. Only in fucking Seattle the PC capitol of the world can this happen.

They tried her out and she bombed at night, so they put her on primetime with Gas and she bombed and now she is on Softy's old time slot and is fucking horrible too.

I remember when she was moved to primetime Furness tweeted that he's glad that Elise finally gets her shot to prove how good she really is. What a crock.

Her opinions are so fucking horrible and she lacks intelligence. She's also not even that hot, sure I'd hit it but if you saw her at a club she wouldn't even register to you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Dardanus said:

The only way I'd be happy with 9-4 is if we went 9-0 in the conference.

If Petermen loses one of the four OOC dreckfest games let alone all four I will want his fucking ass fired on the 50 yard line.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    edited April 2014

Dardanus said:

The only way I'd be happy with 9-4 is if we went 9-0 in the conference.

If Petermen loses one of the four OOC dreckfest games let alone all four I will want his fucking ass fired on the 50 yard line.
    Sure, but that's not the point.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

Rondeau is an excellent play-by-play guy. I can extend him some slack. I'd probably take 10 (regular season) wins, so it's not an outrageous comment.

Plus he has some class and isn't a fat slob loudmouth mouthbreather Doog like Softy, or some amazon Affirmative Action Doog like Elise (I'd still tear it up -queer Kim wink ;) ).

It's so incredible how she still has a job. Only in fucking Seattle the PC capitol of the world can this happen.

They tried her out and she bombed at night, so they put her on primetime with Gas and she bombed and now she is on Softy's old time slot and is fucking horrible too.

I remember when she was moved to primetime Furness tweeted that he's glad that Elise finally gets her shot to prove how good she really is. What a crock.

Her opinions are so fucking horrible and she lacks intelligence. She's also not even that hot, sure I'd hit it but if you saw her at a club she wouldn't even register to you.
    I barely heard her before she got her slot w/ Brewer but no white fucking male would get that many chances. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

That show actually isn't horrible if they actually talk sports, but Elise likes to be loud and bubbly in her tomboy/three glasses of wine from scissoring w/ her old lesbian teammate way and/or funny and Jerry likes to talk about fucking Beyonce so it gets off track easily.

I agree she's not real hot but for a MILF who's in her 30s, she beats all the fat Spanaway COTW types.

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,588
    Wow, that's some major Competitive Dooging
    dhdawg said:

Dave Softy Mahler‏@Softykjr·
    Rondeau says he would take 9 wins for UW right now. Agree?

some real doog responses

Andy Sommerville‏@AndySomm503·10h
    @Softykjr PAC 12 will be as tough as ever. 8 wins would still be a good season.

andy harkleroad‏@HarkleHawk·10h
    @Softykjr NO 9 would be disappointing, unless one of those 9 is Oregon (nothing else matters)

Dugan‏@DavePdxdawg·10h
    @Softykjr Yes. Good way to start off the Peterson Era...

Nick Smith‏@UWNICKY·10h
    @Softykjr New QB, new coach. Anymore than 9 would be unreal

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

haie said:

The metrics are there to show that based on talent and a number of other factors not related to the coach, how good a team is. The fact that we are top 15 in metrics but only top 25 in reality points exactly to how mediocre of a coach Sark is. It's an alternative to looking at a team getting a top recruiting class but then still being shit when that class steps on the field. Ultimately it points to what we have all been saying: UW is a program with all the tools to succeed on a national level in college football but hasn't because shitheads have been running it.

The whole team was full of chokers and it started with the head coach. The metrics can't account for that. I also don't buy the top-15 talent argument. UW isn't in the top 2/3 of the fucking SEC as far as talent. UW is probably around #25 in talent, right where they are ranked.

The metrics don't actually see the games and watch UW get boatraced in the ways that they do.

also, the Pac-12 sucked.

UW was what they were ranked, a borderline top-25 team with borderline top-25 talent...and top-15 in penalties
    You are basically saying Sark did a fine job. Last years team had a lot of talent, right at the top of the conference IMO.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2014

haie said:

The metrics are there to show that based on talent and a number of other factors not related to the coach, how good a team is. The fact that we are top 15 in metrics but only top 25 in reality points exactly to how mediocre of a coach Sark is. It's an alternative to looking at a team getting a top recruiting class but then still being shit when that class steps on the field. Ultimately it points to what we have all been saying: UW is a program with all the tools to succeed on a national level in college football but hasn't because shitheads have been running it.

The whole team was full of chokers and it started with the head coach. The metrics can't account for that. I also don't buy the top-15 talent argument. UW isn't in the top 2/3 of the fucking SEC as far as talent. UW is probably around #25 in talent, right where they are ranked.

The metrics don't actually see the games and watch UW get boatraced in the ways that they do.

also, the Pac-12 sucked.

UW was what they were ranked, a borderline top-25 team with borderline top-25 talent...and top-15 in penalties
    You are basically saying Sark did a fine job. Last years team had a lot of talent, right at the top of the conference IMO.
    Not what im saying at all. Im saying sark was a dipshit that couldn't coach on the road, and who fielded inconsistent teams full of above average skill players and below average lineman