Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Aaron Dumas - RB in the Portal (committed)

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Austin Jones? You guys serious? Whatever happened to leveling up? Leveling up is now taking maybe the worst starting RB in the PAC 12?

Kendall Milton may enter the portal per UGA boards and he’s from Fresno. Deboer and most of our recruiting staff/offensive staff follow him.
    Oregon's national championship coach may have an edge
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Austin Jones? You guys serious? Whatever happened to leveling up? Leveling up is now taking maybe the worst starting RB in the PAC 12?

Kendall Milton may enter the portal per UGA boards and he’s from Fresno. Deboer and most of our recruiting staff/offensive staff follow him.
    Oregon's national championship coach may have an edge
    I want to downvote that but I can't come up with a reason other than just not liking it. That is correct according to the script though.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    he cooked us in covid year
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

James Cook is a SR and Zamir White is a RS JR so he should bounce to the NFL. Playing time is wide open there but I would take him in a heartbeat.
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 915
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    A Jones is ass my dudes
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

From Fresno gives us a shot. Nobody is paying money for a guy that had 250 yards on Georgia. This is the high reward move. I’m ashamed about the Austin Jones bullshit.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Davis would be good if he didn't have fumblitis

Davis is only good on crack toss and the like. I'm willing to make some excuses for the RBs and OL because of the scheme. I don't think people realize how unheard of and incompetent it is to try and line up and run down people's throat without any misdirection and barely any change-ups like we did last year. But Davis just doesn't have the contact balance, power, or patience to be a good runner up the middle. He could maybe run outside zone with some coaching, but he was literally only good on toss plays last year. Either way he needs room to be effective.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Is this the same kid whose father you got in to a twatter fight in?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

Is this the same kid whose father you got in to a twatter fight in?
    You need to be more specific
    Good pont
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Missed this but he just committed to USC.
  • TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 461
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Obviously not afraid of competition.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    Standard Supporter
    Wonder if it means one of the current RBs on the roster will be hitting the portal. I like Emeka Megwa a lot and suspect the new RB coach will get more out of Dick Newton and Cam Davis.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

Wonder if it means 3/4 of the current RBs on the roster will be hitting the portal. I like Emeka Megwa a lot and suspect the new RB coach will get more out of Dick Newton and Cam Davis.

• godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    Swaye's Wigwam
    After Morgan's find the nine 3 stars or less that are killing it in the NFL out of the 1000's that graduate from HS every year tweet, Dumas seems like a perfect guy to use a scholarship on in a crowded RB room full of either unknown entities or underwhelming known ones.