Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WTF is Kalen DeBoer doing right now?

Comments

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,134
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Petersen also raided the Boise recruiting class and DeBoer can’t do that to Fresno cause Tedford cock blocked him🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Petersen also raided the Boise recruiting class and DeBoer can’t do that to Fresno cause Tedford cock blocked him🤷‍♂️

3,000 kids are in the portal right now. No excuses to not find plug and play pieces.
    Who do you think they should (reasonably) go after?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    LawDawg1 said:

Give him time.

He is probably still shopping for his new Lake Washington waterfront home and on the $3M/year we are paying him it is probably a challenge as the inventory right now is low and prices are high. This isn't like 2013 when Petersen arrived.

Then he has to buy a boat with a coffee holder.

Priorities man.

That said if I were him I'd go for this house on the Seattle side of Lake Washington. Asking under $9M.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4102-55th-Ave-NE-Seattle-WA-98105/48998500_zpid/

He could host some great recruiting parties there.

If he has a hype video of him arriving to work when the sun is up, you hired the wrong guy. If the sun hasn't yet come up, then it looks good.
    Mario was the self proclaimed hardest working man in college football and still sucked. So there’s that.
    Sucked at coaching, but tough to find a harder working recruiter. Imagine if he spent just part of those early mornings on game planning.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,605
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HFNY said:

3,000 kids are in the portal right now. No excuses to not find plug and play pieces.
    Who do you think they should (reasonably) go after?
    I have no clue and won't pretend to know, but if there are that many kids out there the coaches should be able to find a handful of kids who have actually shown they can produce on the field versus all the UW kids leaving who showed us they are capable of sucking ass, losing to Coug, and going 4 - 8.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    RTD said:

Is it just me or does it feel painfully close to stop giving a fuck time?

Not just you, Cohen is fucking the @Passion out of the fan base with strap on
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

Now in its 30th big year
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

RTD said:

Now in its 30th big year
    I was probably 8 or so when I fell head over heals for Husky Football. Was there for the entire James era, cemented those early years.

It has tormented me relentlessly for the last 30 years, less 3 seasons.

• Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

RTD said:

Not just you, Cohen is fucking the @Passion out of the fan base with strap on
    Got pics? A friend is asking.
  • Options
    PatsDoogPatsDoog Member Posts: 159
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Is Cropper actually in the portal or was that a load of shit?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PatsDoog said:

No and never was
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

PatsDoog said:

No and never was
    Haener cock block
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    RTD said:

That was 3 seconds after I heard the Montana score for me.
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

jecornel said:

If you aren't selling NIL and Nike you are dead in the water. Education and the greatest setting doesn't mean shit. You need to pump social media with quality content. I could make better marketing content video cube. (video cube is 20 years old)

this program lives in the shitter.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about Nike outside of Portland and Seattle. Not even the LA kids.
    While Nike is the most valuable apparel brand in the world, the most popular with teenagers, the most popular with athletes, and the holy grail of endorsement deals for pros - I see no reason why teenage football players would at all be impressed by that.

Recruiting tool: Okay, Jalil, Jahlil, Jaleel, and Jayleel, our next stop is this flying spaceship potato chip looking building that will be your practice field. It’s cost is a number you can’t comprehend, the toilets wipe your ass and compliment your turds while doing a test on nutritional needs, the floors are marble taken from a poor country’s oldest cathedral, all the leather is from an animal that is now extinct. It wasn’t even endangered before, but they had it hunted to extinction for exclusivity. It was donated by Nike’s Phil Knight, who will sometimes ogle you in the locker room. But it’s okay, because I’ll show you the locker rooms later, and each one has an ATM that dispenses NIL money based on your performance, and there’s a new cocaine fountain that’s being installed as we speak. Feel free to grab a handful. Ah, who do I see there? It’s our defensive coordinator, Tosh Lupoi! And who’s that playing the unreleased-to-the-public PlayStation Six with him? Why that’s 15 time NBA All-Star and Nike endorser Lebron James. You stay away from that fountain Bron!
    I’m 25 and you’re telling me what the kids want. Newsflash, those “fast strategy” kids in LA, want FUCKING JORDANS.
    Whitey!
    Also, Nike deals are dogshit unless you’re a top 10 dude for the brand at the professional level, you usually get 2,500 and some gear. Look it up, most athletes sign with different companies unless they’re stars.

Sounds like u wanna stroke phil knight when a real fan would want phil knight to have one
    I wonder if Nike will be able to get their hands on some Jordan’s.
    I’m gonna let you in on a secret..
    Since Jordan does football gear and MJ himself controls the company now (not Nike, Google it)
    They don’t send out Jordan’s to all of the Nike schools anymore! Mind blowing how things have changed in 5 years, Phil Knight let a black man make an equal share of money! Times are changing!

Oregon gets J’s due to the Knight/Nike overall connection, Montana wears fucking Nike but do all of their players get 11s? No.

The amount of Jordan gear distributed to Oregon players is much much less than Michigan or UNC.

P.s. I work at a Nike Store lmao

• Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    digits said:

theLSkid said:

Rumors floating on discord that DeBoer may be implementing more drug testing and has a hard no drug/swearing policy in the building which is leading to more attrition than expected.

This is so common but you can make it out to make DeBoner look bad if you wanna!!

Every college coach does this when they come into a program. Happened to me at my 4 year school, luckily I wasn’t into the ganj like I am now.

You drug test all winter conditioning, if they fail, they’re cut and you have a reason to do so without feeling bad or parents complaining on social media.
    By spring ball the boys will be back on the green, in both regards.
    Watch the portal in the next few weeks if this is true, I’ll also point out that everyone can get around these tests, usually ATs and GAs will let the important players know before hand.
    Cannabis is legal in Washington. HTH.

If I'm 21 and get UA'd for cannabis at UW, you bet your ass I'm hitting the portal. FYFMFE.
    Hey man, I completely agree with you about the legal weed, but I’ll also say that as a shitty-at best- D2 football player, I would stop smoking when drug testing szn came around, but I was a try hard.
    OKG, some would say.
  • Options
    ATLDawgATLDawg Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Bro I can’t argue Jordan has great swag but Jordan shoes are NIKE, I’m black and NIKE still holds weight walk into any shoe store you see double the NIKE sweatsuits over Jordan. NIKE also has all the top current athletes thus custom NIKE’s are king. Nobody wears Jordan Brand shoes.

theLSkid said:

jecornel said:

I hate Nike but adidas is trash. Uniforms and swag matter.

If you want swag you get fucking Jordan. Not Nike or adidas. You elitist whites don’t get it!!