Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seattle Times article on John Ross/Darrell Daniels

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good post Tequilla, but the players didn't play great against Oregon State to get Sark out. That's pretty fucking stupid. The same players wanted Sark out, but got pissed when he left?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Good post Tequilla, but the players didn't play great against Oregon State to get Sark out. That's pretty fucking stupid. The same players wanted Sark out, but got pissed when he left?

I think the players were more upset with how he left. Finding out via twitter instead of from him.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sean Parker's silence in this thread speaks volumes.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Were the players pissed when he left or pissed because of the way that he left was more of a pussy-footed chicken shit way of "breaking up" that is straight out of the playbook of 18 year old kids and not football coaches making the money that Sark makes?

I still am not convinced that Sark was coming back in 2014 if SC didn't happen.

At 8-4 they weren't firing Sark as that was "progress". Had he lost to WSU I think he would have been fired but man in here disagree with me on that.

I think the Oregon State game happened because Sark knew USC was a real possibility so he didn't get cute that game. He just pounded the ball and Wilcox tends to do well against air raid teams(Even the WSU loss from 2012 the defense set up two scores).
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like the idea of Daniels and I know the hands issue has been beaten to death, but there's too much smoke for me not to buy into it. I even read a quote about him working with Troy to become a natural pass catcher and not as stiff. I can't find it, but I swear I read it a few weeks ago. I want him to be the TE though because size/speed wise, he would be a freak and a match up nightmare.

I like the idea of Daniels and I know the hands issue has been beaten to death, but there's too much smoke for me not to buy into it. I even read a quote about him working with Troy to become a natural pass catcher and not as stiff. I can't find it, but I swear I read it a few weeks ago. I want him to be the TE though because size/speed wise, he would be a freak and a match up nightmare.

ASJ didn't exactly have good hands either and we bag on him for being a pussy but I'd love to have him back as a TE.

With Daniels size/speed plus getting coached up he can be a very productive TE. I'll also laugh if Hartvigson(Doog all-american) doesn't see the field once again.

I remember in 2011/2012 Doogs saying he'd start on half the teams in the conference.

ASJ had the softest and most reliable hands on the offense . Where do you come up with this shit?
    Hahahaha. Stfu.

in 2011 ASJ had the worst drop id ever seen at Oregon state.
    Cost Montana his career.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

ASJ didn't exactly have good hands either and we bag on him for being a pussy but I'd love to have him back as a TE.

With Daniels size/speed plus getting coached up he can be a very productive TE. I'll also laugh if Hartvigson(Doog all-american) doesn't see the field once again.

I remember in 2011/2012 Doogs saying he'd start on half the teams in the conference.

ASJ had the softest and most reliable hands on the offense . Where do you come up with this shit?
    Hahahaha. Stfu.

in 2011 ASJ had the worst drop id ever seen at Oregon state.
    Cost Montana his career.
    I forgot what Doog on Doogman loves that myth. Nevermind Montana had a noodle arm and zero pocket presence.