Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the Nega Mariners in here

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Me and my 300 seats for Opening Day are fucking tickled.

You bought 300 tickets?

You're redefining abundance

No. Moar.

The truth is, I can't wait to never sell another mother fucking ticket again. Ever.

I hate doogs, 12s, scarftard soonders and mooriners. Nobody sees the kind of miserable, pathetic, and fickle cocksucker (75k) fans they are like I do.

FMFYFE.
    You're the dumbfuck that chooses to do business with the worst sports fans in America.

Take responsibility for your actions.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Can't we just be happy with 4-1?

Can't you just fist-fuck yourself Cockus and your mariners. Win 3 lose three. Every year people get excited because the m's are 4-1 to start the season. Then they go 1-4. Lather, rinse repeat all fucking year.

You're so hard up for a winner in your life because you failed so miserably. Go to the woods, go fishing, hiking, something - anything but posting on this bored 24-7.
    You mad bro?
    That's like his only posts he can have. Then others fire back at him he goes runs and hides. His silence in the SEC thread speaks volumes.

Orange was right about him. It's the same exact post every single time.
    Yeah the running and hiding part gets old, but the tough guy act coupled with running to Derek constantly gets a little old too. Don't start of a lot of s*** if you don't want to face the consequences. I've been on these stupid message boards for about 11.5 years. I have only pm'd the owners a couple of times - once to Derek about LOSER, & once to a different site about a psycho Oregon State troll who had already been banned before
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Can't you just fist-fuck yourself Cockus and your mariners. Win 3 lose three. Every year people get excited because the m's are 4-1 to start the season. Then they go 1-4. Lather, rinse repeat all fucking year.

You're so hard up for a winner in your life because you failed so miserably. Go to the woods, go fishing, hiking, something - anything but posting on this bored 24-7.
    You mad bro?
    That's like his only posts he can have. Then others fire back at him he goes runs and hides. His silence in the SEC thread speaks volumes.

Yeah the running and hiding part gets old, but the tough guy act coupled with running to Derek constantly gets a little old too. Don't start of a lot of s*** if you don't want to face the consequences. I've been on these stupid message boards for about 11.5 years. I have only pm'd the owners a couple of times - once to Derek about LOSER, & once to a different site about a psycho Oregon State troll who had already been banned before
    These things exist?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You mad bro?

FO, G?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    Founders Club

You mad bro?

These things exist?
    lol'd
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1

KirkJonesDoog hates this board after a win.

And anyone with half a brain hates KirkJonesDoog.
    Anyone who hasn't had a full lobotomy hates KirkJonesDoogFS
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,815
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Me and my 300 seats for Opening Day are fucking tickled.

You bought 300 tickets?

You're redefining abundance

No. Moar.

The truth is, I can't wait to never sell another mother fucking ticket again. Ever.

I hate doogs, 12s, scarftard soonders and mooriners. Nobody sees the kind of miserable, pathetic, and fickle cocksucker (75k) fans they are like I do.

FMFYFE.
    You're the dumbfuck that chooses to do business with the worst sports fans in America.

Take responsibility for your actions.
    I intend to LEAVE! very fucking shortly.

And when I quit bring inventory to market, its only going to cost the aforementioned fuckalls more. So there is that - which makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Fuck you. Fuck me. Fuck Everybody.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

You mad bro?

It's very predictable. He has his rant then when others gang up on him he runs and hide. Sometimes he'll go tattle on Derek on me. I've had so many PM's from Derek all related to PLSS.

Just look how predictably quiet he is in the SEC thread that he started. He can start shit but he can't face the music when he is called out on being a fucktard.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think plss is more of a thread starter than he is a poster. Not sure ive ever seen him make more than two posts in any of his own threads.

that said, i agree with more_incest re: the 2014 american league champion seattle mariners (who are BACK)
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

You mad bro?

FO, G?
    nope
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

You mad bro?

FO, G?
    nope
    fuzz?

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Howard Lincoln is still pulling the strings and the ST's expose made it sound like most of our best scouts left the organization. Our pitching should be reasonably good once Iwakuma is back (Walker could be good but is still pretty much a rookie) so once again, the season is on the Jack Z guys like Smoak and Ackley (both occupying positions where hitters need to produce) and his signing of Hart / trade for Morrison to provide more slugging from DH / RF.

This is Saunders' last shot to prove he's not a AAAA player...he needed that hit today badly.

A lot of things need to go well just to get to 85 wins and that includes injuries (would really hurt if Zunino or Almonte went down for an extended period of time beyond needing Cano to play 150+ games).
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    the pitching will be really good. I don't think anyone can deny a rotation of felix, iwakuma, paxton, walker, and elias or ramirez isn't in or at least near the top 7 or 8 rotations in baseball. The bullpen with Rodney, Fahrquar, Furbush and hopefully Wilhelmsen is also fine.
    As you said the season will come down to Smoak, Ackley and Miller. As I said in my formula to winning baseball they need a supplemental guy to cano, hopefully smoak, and 3 to 4 good hitters in the lineup.
    If Cano can be the superstar
    if Smoak is the supplemental piece
    if Ackley, Miller, Almonte, and seager can be the 3 to 4 complimentary pieces and the bullpen holds up they can compete for a playoff spot.
    All big ifs though. Right now I see a roughly 500 team
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Puppy's recent silence in this thread speaks volumes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Puppy's recent silence in this thread speaks volumes

He always runs and hides like a pussy. Not at all shocked. Probably tattled on us to Derek though.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2014
    dhdawg said:

the pitching will be really good. I don't think anyone can deny a rotation of felix, iwakuma, paxton, walker, and elias or ramirez isn't in or at least near the top 7 or 8 rotations in baseball. The bullpen with Rodney, Fahrquar, Furbush and hopefully Wilhelmsen is also fine.
    As you said the season will come down to Smoak, Ackley and Miller. As I said in my formula to winning baseball they need a supplemental guy to cano, hopefully smoak, and 3 to 4 good hitters in the lineup.
    If Cano can be the superstar
    if Smoak is the supplemental piece
    if Ackley, Miller, Almonte, and seager can be the 3 to 4 complimentary pieces and the bullpen holds up they can compete for a playoff spot.
    All big ifs though. Right now I see a roughly 500 team

It's a potentially solid rotation, but way too early to call it a top 7 or 8. I'm not buying it. Way too many ifs. To me they have Felix and Iwakuma, who is still out for another month. The rest are question marks. Walker and Paxton probably have innings restrictions and are unproven. They would be far from the first pitching prospects to not pan out or completely breakdown health wise. Walker might not even be ready yet. He's only 21. He didn't dominate in AAA last year and had a 4.69 ERA at Jackson in 2012. Ramirez is okay, but hasn't shown to be anything special yet. He seems like he will eventually be solid though. I saw Elias' name in a box score but have no clue who he even is.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Paxton has killed it in his 4 or 5 big league starts
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Paxton has killed it in his 4 or 5 big league starts

So did Felix, and then he struggled for awhile. Felix was great when he first came and then struggled for a year and a half. Paxton wasn't killing it in the minors last year. Both him and Walker have talent, but who knows if they can put it all together in a consistent matter at this point.

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Was the psycho troll Richard Taylor?