Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon will lose to either Utah or Ore St

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited November 2021 in Duck Refuge
No doubt about it

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2021
    Cool. Haie potd
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

Cool. Your program fucking sucks though

You think I'm posting this as a passive-aggressive way to lash out at Oregon? No. UW totally sucks. Cohen and Lake need to go.

I am merely commenting about your mediocre team.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    They play to the level of their competition. CU the only exception. AB is awful. They won’t be in the playoffs. They won’t lose to beavs in Eugene.

They’ll lose to Utah and then kick their ass in the CCG. Rose Bowl.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Brown is likely the worst QB I have seen at Oregon except for Jorgensen.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

Cool. Your program fucking sucks though

You think I'm posting this as a passive-aggressive way to lash out at Oregon? No. UW totally sucks. Cohen and Lake need to go.

I am merely commenting about your mediocre team.
    Everyone is mediocre.

The coaching sucks cock all day long. I’m just as confident they’ll win the final 3 as I am they lose two of them.

The score of this game is similar to the rest of the top 7 sans Georgia who is on another planet.

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,105
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

No doubt about it

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

No doubt about it

Should have gone with UW's superior academics.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2021
    Nope, you must have been one of those douche UW fans saying good luck keeping your 4th ranking...hey pal, have fun staying home in December
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Cool. Haie potd

Where did I say Oregon is losing to them? Didn't even say they were losing to Warshington.

I've said that Beavlet is overrated and 2%, well...they're 2%.

Derek should feature one of your articles about me. Could get some clicks from the FishDuck crowd.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

Cool. Haie potd

Where did I say Oregon is losing to them? Didn't even say they were losing to Warshington.

I've said that Beavlet is overrated and 2%, well...they're 2%.

Derek should feature one of your articles about me. Could get some clicks from the FishDuck crowd.
    Trolls should at least be entertaining. Maybe lurk a bit. Get a feel for the boards.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

No doubt about it

It wouldn’t surprise me.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Harv is pretty confident about next week
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    By the way I am back to my original thought. Oregon will win out. Ugly. Pissing off fans every week. But winning

And for those who say they will get killed in the playoffs - what if they get Ohio State?

Georgia will kill anyone but still better to get there than not

• Options
    JesseisabeastJesseisabeast Member Posts: 60
    edited November 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

Kevin Lusk?

It’s a tie between Jorgy/Lusk for planned quarterbacks….There was a game where To y Hargain played quarterback and they tried wildcat style offense. Cody Kempt worst to play a game at Oregon since examples from 40 years ago.

So Brown is sitting comfortably in fourth place for shittiest Oregon quarterback
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516

By the way I am back to my original thought. Oregon will win out. Ugly. Pissing off fans every week. But winning

And for those who say they will get killed in the playoffs - what if they get Ohio State?

Georgia will kill anyone but still better to get there than not

So now you’re on record with every possible outcome being predicted. Genius strategy
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    If Wazzu wins next week they’re tied for first place in the North and hold the tiebreaker over Oregon, controlling their destiny with Arizona and the Apple Cup remaining.

They lost to Utah State (a tuff 7-2) by 3, and to a tuff BYU team by 2. They were unfortunate enough to lose to the best team in the conference, Utah, and also to run into Clay Helton.

Let that sink in, Rolo was so good as a coach that even without him and four of his staff they’re still outperforming Shaw, Lake, and Babushka. They have what, no 4-stars they signed out of high school on the roster?

Anyway, Ducks destroy them in a miserable 7:30 ESPN game. Then lose in SLC to allow a UGA, Alabama, tOSU, and Oklahoma playoff without the committee having to explain how Ohio State is better now. Then they destroy Babushka, and face Utah in a rematch for a Rose Bowl berth and the opportunity to play Big Ten title game loser Wisconsin.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

If Wazzu wins next week they’re tied for first place in the North and hold the tiebreaker over Oregon, controlling their destiny with Arizona and the Apple Cup remaining.

They lost to Utah State (a tuff 7-2) by 3, and to a tuff BYU team by 2. They were unfortunate enough to lose to the best team in the conference, Utah, and also to run into Clay Helton.

Let that sink in, Rolo was so good as a coach that even without him and four of his staff they’re still outperforming Shaw, Lake, and Babushka. They have what, no 4-stars they signed out of high school on the roster?

Anyway, Ducks destroy them in a miserable 7:30 ESPN game. Then lose in SLC to allow a UGA, Alabama, tOSU, and Oklahoma playoff without the committee having to explain how Ohio State is better now. Then they destroy Babushka, and face Utah in a rematch for a Rose Bowl berth and the opportunity to play Big Ten title game loser Wisconsin.

It’s written in the stars.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,637
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021
    Predict Oregon wins the next four Pac-12 games in ugly fashion. Just feels like they're a little better than everyone else in the Pac-12 and a little better coached and it's going to give them the edge in a bunch of shit close games.

Utah is a decent matchup for Utah but remember they're Utah and I think have the Mountain West mental prowess that shows up in big games against better Pac-12 programs and will lose both their games against the Ducks.

Ducks get some amazing draw like Cincinnati in the semi and beat them but then get run by Georgia in the final like 70-7 and Brown melts down, pushing him back in the QB competition for 2022 in his and Travis Dye's 7th year of college football.
  • Options
    2Z42Z4 Member Posts: 23
    Utah. They'll lose to Utah at least once. Whittingham pioneered the ugly game Cristobal seems to want to play, and he's been doing it longer.