Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Adam Jude's morning links

Brought to you at 11:54.

It's still morning, right?

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    And he's getting PAID to do this shit. Not much, probably, but paid nonetheless.

Adam Jude wakes up, and gets off his mattress that lays on the floor. He stumbles over the video game controllers and Mad Dog bottles. Jude pours Cookie Crisp into a bowl he takes from the pile in the sink, lightly rinsing it off with water. As he sits in his Oregon Duck underwear eating the cereal with his hands a sudden realization hits him. He looks at the clock: 11:00 AM. "AW FUCK. It's Monday", Adam yells as he throws his bowl on the counter and runs to the computer.

• Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Funny how this worthless shit is tolerated. Soccer Moms update their 1st grade kid's soccer blog more frequently than jood.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I like how he set up his next couple weeks of laziness with "I am writing other stories this week so........".
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Funny how this worthless shit is tolerated. Soccer Moms update their 1st grade kid's soccer blog more frequently than jood.

Sure, but, competing for a college scholarship in soccer is ruthless these days.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I like to complain that someone is lazy because they are slow to post links to shit that could have just looked up myself if I wasn't such a lazy bastard.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I like to complain that someone is lazy because they are slow to post links to shit that could have just looked up myself if I wasn't such a lazy bastard.

It's a fair complaint, it's the guys job. Using your logic, it's stupid to go to the grocery store when you could just grow a fucking garden and raise livestock at your house.
    If growing your own food and raising your own livestock was as easy as clicking a fucking mouse you'd have a point. But it's not and you don't.
    It still wastes your time to do it on your own if it's someones job to do it for you.

HTFH
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

It's a fair complaint, it's the guys job. Using your logic, it's stupid to go to the grocery store when you could just grow a fucking garden and raise livestock at your house.
    If growing your own food and raising your own livestock was as easy as clicking a fucking mouse you'd have a point. But it's not and you don't.
    It still wastes your time to do it on your own if it's someones job to do it for you.

HTFH
    Look at the thread we are in. Looks at what we are discussing. You've got plenty of time on your hands.
  • Options
    Founders Club

HTFH
    Look at the thread we are in. Looks at what we are discussing. You've got plenty of time on your hands.
    Quit moving the goalposts. I do have plenty of time on my hands, at the moment.

What does that have to do with people complaining that Jude fucking blows chode at his job, which is a 100% valid complaint?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    If failing to constantly spoonfeed the boy stockers about spring practice is wrong, I don't want Jood to be right.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Adam Jude wakes up, and gets off his mattress that lays on the floor. He stumbles over the video game controllers and Mad Dog bottles. Jude pours Cookie Crisp into a bowl he takes from the pile in the sink, lightly rinsing it off with water. As he sits in his Oregon Duck underwear eating the cereal with his hands a sudden realization hits him. He looks at the clock: 11:00 AM. "AW FUCK. It's Monday", Adam yells as he throws his bowl on the counter and runs to the computer.

Grab a freshman majoring in journalism from any uni in this state, minus CWU. That freshman will do twice as good of a job as Adam Jude; they don't even need to know a fucking thing about football going into it.
    upvoted for the AOG stinkbait

• Options
    Founders Club

If failing to constantly spoonfeed the boy stockers about spring practice is wrong, I don't want Jood to be right.

Whether or not you consider recruiting to be "teen boy stalking" is moot. There is a demand for recruiting and spring practice information that can be turn into $$$$$. Look at scoot.com for fucks sake.

The Times is missing out on viewership and adv revenue by hiring losers like Adam Jude. I used to go on the HF blog back when my man Bobby C was blooging, but that place has become a dumpster fire since Jude has taken over. This place, of all places, has more relevant Doog football info being posted than at the Time, which is a good thing for this board.

But let's shut it down after the 2014 season....lmao.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If you can't see that Jooooood works on Hawaii time, then I can't help you.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thread delivers.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

If you can't see that Jooooood works on Hawaii time, then I can't help you.

Joooood is on freaking Samoa time

• Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Lot of people forgetting about the telecommute from Lynnwood proper. It can be something fierce
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I like how he set up his next couple weeks of laziness with "I am writing other stories this week so........".

It seems odd Juud would have set up his lack of effort. I think by now we know he's as worthless as tits on a bull and expect less than nothing from him.

LOL, morning post at just before noon? Seriously, just stop...