Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ok Dazzler, your turn now

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
@HHusky

Dr. Fraiman told the FDA panel he has NOT seen that those who show vaccine hesitancy are uninformed. “That is not what I’ve seen… The vaccine hesitant I’ve met in the ER are more aware of the vaccine studies and more aware of their own COVID risks than the doctors do. For example, many of my nurses refuse the COVID vaccine despite seeing more COVID deaths and devastation than most people have.”

Dr. Fraiman went on to say he cannot assure a nurse associate who is 30 that the vaccines are safer than catching the virus is for a healthy woman her age.

Give em hell, buddy! Show us all those fancy words and Lincoln Project Science to prove why he’s wrong.

(Cue the Final Jeopardy music)

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Young pup ER doc (less than 5 years in practice) has thoughts about young nurses.

So do I. Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.

awesome
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Pathetic

I remember when you girls weren't anti-vaxxers. But that was when hippy dippy lefties was the subject. (They still are anti-vaxxers too, if that helps.)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Pathetic

I remember when you girls weren't anti-vaxxers. But that was when hippy dippy lefties was the subject. (They still are anti-vaxxers too, if that helps.)
    I'm not an anti vaxcer dumbshit
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

Pathetic

Neither am I. But the dazzler loves to think he is winning debates with magic words like "horse medicine" and "anti-vaxxers". Toss in the lies, some strawman ass phucking and ad hominem attacks and that is the whole leftard debate strategy.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Pathetic

Yet here you are, on this very thread.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Pathetic

Neither am I.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Pathetic

I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I am pro-choice. Why aren't you out lecturing the most loyal voting block of your party telling them how stupid they are Dazzler?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Pathetic

And here you are ignoring what the thread is about

Fuck off
  • Options
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Pathetic

I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I am pro-choice. Why aren't you out lecturing the most loyal voting block of your party telling them how stupid they are Dazzler?
    You have Candace Owens's phone number?
  • Options
    Lincoln project science, remember?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Pathetic

Black people don't have access to phones, that's what democrats told me
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Pathetic

1-800-BITEME
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Pathetic

Racist.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Pathetic

1-800-BITEME
    1-800-BLOWME
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Pathetic

Your team tells me she isn’t really black.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Pathetic

Your team tells me she isn’t really black.

My team?

Nobody likes me. Hadn't you heard?
  • Options
    You aren’t a serious individual