Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"He's not ready." Just watch this video...

It's beside the point that JonDon won't dial up any plays like this, but seriously, Morris can't make these throws at all...

Dude can flat out throw the ball, honestly. Don't underestimate the fact that the team likely knows this. We might be seeing Peterson's influence on Lake re: Loyalty and Tenure in the program and it might be backfiring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc27zHi_4zM&ab_channel=MaxPreps

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I trust the dawgman guys!
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,251
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:

I trust the dawgman guys!

Huard was always going to be the backup or the starter in case shit hit the fan and Fake Tough guy coach needed an excuse
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,251
    Founders Club
    edited September 2021
    There’s something the Huards did to Doogman to make them shit on him so hard

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,997

There’s something the Huards did to Doogman to make them shit on him so hard

If you need it sold call Kim
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    To be honest the transfer should be starting. What the fuck happened? Is he in the portal
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

To be honest the transfer should be starting. What the fuck happened? Is he in the portal

No he shouldn’t. He’s always sucked everywhere he’s been. If he was any good, he wouldn’t be at UW right now.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,166
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2021
    Huard is the best whiteguy QB I've ever seen. No fucking way he's not elite. He'd back to back Heismans at Alabama. At 17 he looks like NFL Mac Jones.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

Huard is the best whiteguy QB I've ever seen. No fucking way he's not elite. He'd back to back Heismans at Alabama. At 17 he looks like NFL Mac Jones.

Trevor Lawrence, Joe Burrow, Zack Wilson, etc, etc. Why the need for the whiteguy QB comment? There have been many that are great players.

I see an easy way he’s not elite, but still want him to get a chance.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2021

dtd said:

Trevor Lawrence, Joe Burrow, Zack Wilson, etc, etc. Why the need for the whiteguy QB comment? There have been many that are great players.

JFC dude, enjoy some hyperbole. At Huard's age none of those guys looked like who they are now, aside from Lawrence, and he's regarded as a once in a decade guy. It's like nobody around here has a light hearted sense of humor. Huard has elite pocket presence, elite accuracy, and throws a TBS hardon making ball. Oregon's laser rocket armed 5 star is all potential, Huard is good in reality. Christ, a quook is arguing with a doog about THIS!?!?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

dtd said:

It's a fucking joke. Enjoy some hyperbole. At Huard's age none of those guys looked like who they are now, aside from Lawrence, and he's regarded as a once in a decade guy. It's like nobody around here has a light hearted sense of humor.
    There has been a little shitty takes bringing race into things like with Lake when really at this point, it should be about his failures as being the Head Coach. If he’s still the head coach and doing poorly three years from now with no termination date in sight, it might be a worthy topic.

It’s a shitty joke either way. People laugh at jokes. Nobody is reading that and thinking it’s funny and it’s not because they are offended. It’s stupid.
    Holy fuck dude, relax. Do you know why SEC football is better?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,549
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

dtd said:

JFC dude, enjoy some hyperbole. At Huard's age none of those guys looked like who they are now, aside from Lawrence, and he's regarded as a once in a decade guy. It's like nobody around here has a light hearted sense of humor. Huard has elite pocket presence, elite accuracy, and throws a TBS hardon making ball. Oregon's laser rocket armed 5 star is all potential, Huard is good in reality. Christ, a quook is arguing with a doog about THIS!?!?
    Huh?

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/89285/sarkisian-dances-with-a-bare-midriff-while-private-club-crowd-goes-wild#latest
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Those receivers aren’t even open. He’s throwing dimes in this video.