Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Definitely looks stable

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Might be a bit of a misfire so close to his recall election...

Larry Elder winning will make my year. Those closer to the situation - could that actually happen?

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Have US 'elections' been fixed? I think you know the answer. Mark Twain knew the answer back in the 19th century. US 'elections' have been fixed since at least the founding of the USA Corporation in 1871, and possibly before that, as the United States was founded by Free Masons, in the same year as the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati.

Whoever 'wins' as US governor (s)election has already been vetted and approved by the Cabal, and they will NEVER, NEVER EVER be an ally of freedom. They will merely continue to follow the blueprint of Covid 1984, 5g and Vax Genocide, but likely in a more clandestine way, like the Republicans do, like Republican governor Desantis who signed a bill allowing for forced vaccinations, or the Republican governor of Tennessee, who signed an order allow for the state to remove citizens from their homes to place them in 'quarantine camps,' aka Covid Concentration Camps. Because Newsom has been an overt Nazi, California may temporarily shift gears and use a covert Nazi to continue the program.

You can't trust any of them. Any, every and all US governors not declaring total war on the Global Covid Takeover are the enemy.

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gavin Newsom can do what he wants. Suck it Florida and Texas.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Larry Elder winning will make my year. Those closer to the situation - could that actually happen?
    I'd love for the numbers to be run when you calculate how much middle class families in Texas pay in housing, energy, and taxes when you include fuel, property and sales taxes. In the full video he also crows about how on average California pays a lower amount for their total energy costs while still paying more per mega-watt. That stat is such bullshit having far more to do with California's climate and where people live when compared to Texas. If you live along the coast, as most people in California do, you don't need A/C and you'll only need heating just a few months out of the year. I don't have A/C just like most people who live close to the coast. I use my NG central heat about 3 - 4 months out of the year. The rest of the year it's never turned on.

Gavin's biggest problem is that he is incompetent. I can't understand how even if you're a fucking liberal you can support the guy. It would be one thing if he was a really effective and competent leftist, but he isn't. This state is turning into a shit-hole. Drive around the Bay Area, the trash and filth is as bad as anything I saw in Mexico.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Will you continue to worship your god king governor when you're riding on the cattle car to a Covid Concentration Camp?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Why is her nose so small and mouth so big
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Repeated rapid contact. She's perfect.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021

You know why
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

You know why
    I didn't realize blowing dudes right after the gym literally forced evolution over the course of 20 years
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

She’s got another new boyfriend?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Newsom is running the modern Democrat campaign

Mail everyone a ballot

Say that TRUMP wants him out

Demonize the Black guy Larry Elder as a dangerous nut

Say its the GOP in the bluest state in America that is trying to overturn an election

Odds are it works thanks to universal unchecked voting

I was widely mocked for saying Trump could win Cali and I'll take the abuse. But there is something happening here. What it is isn't exactly clear but the Big Blue California may get an earthquake if somehow the vote can be restrained back to mostly legal alive people voting

You can feel it on the street

It’s not in the Paper, it’s on the Wall.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,061
    Founders Club

That's a petulant little boy in a man's body
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,235
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Newsom is running the modern Democrat campaign

Mail everyone a ballot

Say that TRUMP wants him out

Demonize the Black guy Larry Elder as a dangerous nut

Say its the GOP in the bluest state in America that is trying to overturn an election

Odds are it works thanks to universal unchecked voting

I was widely mocked for saying Trump could win Cali and I'll take the abuse. But there is something happening here. What it is isn't exactly clear but the Big Blue California may get an earthquake if somehow the vote can be restrained back to mostly legal alive people voting

You can feel it on the street

I had this exact argument with my cousin who lives on the water, in a $10mm mansion in Derien, CT. I told him my eyes and ears are not deceiving me. I live in one of the bluest areas of the country and, while there's still a lot of mentally ill and or government-needy/greedy tit suckers around, there are more vocal, anti-government people speaking their minds than I've ever seen. His response was a typical elitest response that nobody where he lives ever votes Con. FYFMFE, you live in the wealthiest, self-loathing, white guilt centers of the fucking planet you moron. Sure he studied his revenge of the nerds ass off and eventually graduated from HBS but fuck me I know he doesn't believe 75% of the BS he spews. He HAS to virtue signal for his RAT wife so his daughters get invited to all the right parties and get into all the best schools. He takes them to BLM rallies and sends pictures into the papers to show what a socially responsible CEO he is. His daughters play squash and they fence and row. They drive Teslas because they think they're saving the planet. By the way, I love flying by those slow ass mother fuckers in mine as they obey the the speed limit. Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.
  • Options
    DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Don Jr. must be packing.