Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TJ Hall Jr, 2022 3* DB, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (Jimmy this is your fault)

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you watched the Iowa game you'd decommit too
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options

Doogman posters are rationalizing this by glorifying Iowa and that it's understandable to lose a commit to them since they're in the top 3 right now. I never fault a kid for choosing Iowa!

God I hate our fans.

I never blame a kid for choosing a Doog Legend Kirk Ferentz education
  • Options

More Jimmy getting exposed as a fraud. He's pretending as if he's never held a no visits policy. Granted, he's in no place whatsoever to try and bigdick a kid right now but still. What the fuck are you and what is your vision? How do you run your program? What are your principles? Jimmy doesn't even know these answers.

Doogs talking about salvaging our season blah blah...I could give two fucks about Jimmy trying to dress up this shitburger. Writing's been skeeted all over the walls for quite some time, there was no salvaging anything after game 1 against the Griz.

I have no faith in Jen but I'm crossing my fingers it gets bad enough she has no other choice. If Jimmy gets a 3rd year, wake me up in 2027, let me know how the rebuild is going and how much more time the new coach needs. Just nuke this disaster. Please.

UW never has had a no visit policy. The policy is if you commit we hold your spot no matter what unless you take visits, in which case we may or may not offer your spot to someone else.

A "Strict No Visit Policy" like the Iowa admin said suggests if you take a visit you're gone, no warning. Butt that's not how it works.

Ty Jones is one example of a player who took trips and still had his spot, I am pretty sure there is at least one other one I'm forgetting.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

More Jimmy getting exposed as a fraud. He's pretending as if he's never held a no visits policy. Granted, he's in no place whatsoever to try and bigdick a kid right now but still. What the fuck are you and what is your vision? How do you run your program? What are your principles? Jimmy doesn't even know these answers.

Doogs talking about salvaging our season blah blah...I could give two fucks about Jimmy trying to dress up this shitburger. Writing's been skeeted all over the walls for quite some time, there was no salvaging anything after game 1 against the Griz.

I have no faith in Jen but I'm crossing my fingers it gets bad enough she has no other choice. If Jimmy gets a 3rd year, wake me up in 2027, let me know how the rebuild is going and how much more time the new coach needs. Just nuke this disaster. Please.

UW never has had a no visit policy. The policy is if you commit we hold your spot no matter what unless you take visits, in which case we may or may not offer your spot to someone else.

A "Strict No Visit Policy" like the Iowa admin said suggests if you take a visit you're gone, no warning. Butt that's not how it works.

Ty Jones is one example of a player who took trips and still had his spot, I am pretty sure there is at least one other one I'm forgetting.
    Thanks, Tequila.

Didn't feel like qualifying it while swype texting when everyone knows what I'm talking about anyway.

But either way, Jimmy looks like a waffling cunt
  • Options
    LeachNeedsMoreTimLeachNeedsMoreTim Member Posts: 190
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2021
    Jimmy Lake is a great recruiter. I respect my Daddy.
  • Options

dnc said:

Thanks, Tequila.

Didn't feel like qualifying it while swype texting when everyone knows what I'm talking about anyway.

But either way, Jimmy looks like a waffling cunt
    HURTFUL
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Well, we used to have kids lining up to sign with us. Even when we couldn’t offer a scholarship.

Who exactly would we offer TJ’s spot to?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Yes, the policy was that taking visits equals not committed. I cant remember names either but I swear there have been a few commits that took other visits and still ended up reaffirming and signing with UW.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

dnc said:

Yes, the policy was that taking visits equals not committed. I cant remember names either but I swear there have been a few commits that took other visits and still ended up reaffirming and signing with UW.
    Kentrell Love
  • Options
    chuck said:

dnc said:

Kalepo tripped to SC with his cousin IIRC
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Don't worry. All is well.

"I don't have a date set but I definitely plan to visit Washington soon," Hall said. "I'm still solid in my commitment and looking forward to getting out there. I want to try and visit Michigan as well. They offered me right around the time I committed to Washington so I would love to check them out too."
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Don't worry. All is well.

"I don't have a date set but I definitely plan to visit Washington soon," Hall said. "I'm still solid in my commitment and looking forward to getting out there. I want to try and visit Michigan as well. They offered me right around the time I committed to Washington so I would love to check them out too."

Sounds like he’s 81% going to decommit