Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So Dazzler, how's your claim about it not being from a lab leak working out?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Who is the conspiracy nut now Dazzler? The people who said that the lab leak was a very real possibility or the dumbfuck who claimed the lab leak was nothing more than a right-wing tin foil hat conspiracy theory?

When even the WHO is walking back their claims about the virus occurring naturally it probably time to put down the dick, but lets see just how big of low integrity piece of shit the Dazzler is here.

Still standing by your claims Dazzler?

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/07/19/1016005828/new-data-leads-to-rethinking-once-more-where-the-pandemic-actually-began

Oops. See that’s the thing about conspiracy theories, you have to celebrate when people concede it’s possible (I mean you can’t PROVE Bush didn’t plan 9/11) because you’re never actually going to be correct.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,340
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oops?

One guy repeating the lie thats been told is proof?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,915
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Systemic racism still existing is I guess possible, same with pengulins fucking bats.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/07/19/1016005828/new-data-leads-to-rethinking-once-more-where-the-pandemic-actually-began

Oops. See that’s the thing about conspiracy theories, you have to celebrate when people concede it’s possible (I mean you can’t PROVE Bush didn’t plan 9/11) because you’re never actually going to be correct.

The nature "theory" has zero evidence for it and loads of evidence against it.

It's a theory on par with creationism.

I'm old enough to remember when Kobe didn't carry water for the 1%. I guess things change when they ally themselves with the "communists" of the ccp.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Systemic racism still existing is I guess possible, same with pengulins fucking bats.

Randy Marsh fucked a bat. And then a pangolin. In China. And then went home to South Park with the flu. All Mickey Mouse’s fault.
  • Options

I'm old enough to remember when Kobe didn't carry water for the 1%. I guess things change when they ally themselves with the "communists" of the ccp.
    Take it up with the guy who explained how the 1918 flu emerged and how HIV came to the US.

And I suggest you check your voter base before knocking creationism.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    I don’t know where it came from, and clearly no one else has a definitive conclusion. The point is, always been, that it’s an open Scientific question, the answer to which ought to be separated from politics. It’s probably too much to ask politicians to operate in that siloing. Researchers and media succumbing to this is inexcusable, and the critical thinkers among us° have noted this corruption of process since nearly the beginning.

Good night.
    Good luck.
    And Science bless.
  • Options

I don’t know where it came from, and clearly no one else has a definitive conclusion. The point is, always been, that it’s an open Scientific question, the answer to which ought to be separated from politics. It’s probably too much to ask politicians to operate in that siloing. Researchers and media succumbing to this is inexcusable, and the critical thinkers among us° have noted this corruption of process since nearly the beginning.

Good night.
    Good luck.
    And Science bless.

Yawn. It’s going to come back as natural. This is Trumpers crying about how persecuted they are and people like you entertaining it because it gives you a chance to jerk yourself off at how impartial you are.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,340
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good night.
    Good luck.
    And Science bless.

Yawn. It’s going to come back as natural. This is Trumpers crying about how persecuted they are and people like you entertaining it because it gives you a chance to jerk yourself off at how impartial you are.
    @MelloDawg ?

True?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Take it up with the guy who explained how the 1918 flu emerged and how HIV came to the US.

And I suggest you check your voter base before knocking creationism.
    Go fuck yourself and die in a fire.
    Lo que dijo este vaquero, excepto que no hubo muerte, solo un breve sufrimiento, porque soy humanitario.
  • Options

Good night.
    Good luck.
    And Science bless.

Aisle marque ewe down as Party over Science
    Don’t break your arm patting yourself on the back.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Good night.
    Good luck.
    And Science bless.

Don’t break your arm patting yourself on the back.
    With my shoulders? Be lucky to manage a smug par on the knee. What I would give for a competent Cubano Tómas Juan doctoré.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You're just too stupid to understand the genetic markers have NEVER been found in nature. You do understand what never means dipshit right? Do you know where the structure has been found cunt?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Good night.
    Good luck.
    And Science bless.

Are you saying that it didn’t escape from the WIV???

Admitting so doesn’t discount whether it was natural or not.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good night.
    Good luck.
    And Science bless.

We already knew this about him.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fauci said it was natural. Good enough for me!
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

You're just too stupid to understand the genetic markers have NEVER been found in nature. You do understand what never means dipshit right? Do you know where the structure has been found cunt?
    @GrundleStiltzkin Sometimes you gotta look around and ask yourself “why am I surrounded by retards?”