Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

People have no idea the market value of a legit tranny these days.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,886
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    left eats its own again
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2021
    Why is "diversity" this great thing to stride for
    I dont get it

Although I'm pretty sure the left has moved back towards separate but equal haha
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Rachel is one of the best in the business
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Why is "diversity" this great thing to stride for
    I dont get it

Although I'm pretty sure the left has moved back towards separate but equal haha

The irony is that there is no desire for true diversity on the left. There is the demand for intellectual conformity - that trumps everything. You ain't black. You are an oreo cookie. Uncle Tom. etc.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

No. They all suck. Fans are the most entertaining when it comes to sports. All this formal dreck we accept is a waste of airtime and money.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,593
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Nichols has been at ESPN for like 20 years. She has every right to defend her job and her assignments, from a performance-based perspective. The fact that some production assistant recorded an internal discussion and then delivered it to Taylor, who then leaked it to the media, tells you everything you need to know.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Nichols has been at ESPN for like 20 years. She has every right to defend her job and her assignments, from a performance-based perspective. The fact that some production assistant recorded an internal discussion and then delivered it to Taylor, who then leaked it to the media, tells you everything you need to know.

She's terrible. She should be replaced by Taylor, and it has nothing to do with race.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

She's terrible. She should be replaced by Taylor, and it has nothing to do with race.
    Unlike you, I don’t really care which woman host ESPN uses for the NBA finals. All I am saying is that Nichols is a tenured member at ESPN and should be afforded the opportunity to defend her position without some production assistant secretly recording a conversation and then giving it to the other reporter to have it leaked. There’s a reason ESPN smacked the PA. The only reason Taylor isn’t getting the same treatment is because of the fear of backlash from woke Twitter SJWs….
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,886
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Neither are hot. Neither should be hosting anything. That said, Nichols has been there longer and earned it. This is usual BSPN woke horseshit.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,064
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Put Brandi Kruze on the sideline reporting.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Best what?

Honestly, I couldn't utter a single syllable of anything any woman has said on a sports program in my entire life.

I simply do not care and pay zero attention to that shit.
  • Options
    Most female sports reporters/broadcasters are hired for looks, but if we’re being honest, Doris Burke is probably one of the top 3-4 basketball broadcasters working today.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm still trying to figure out the controversy. What she said has the appearance of truth. Is that the problem? You can't say true things if you have the wrong skin color?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Best what?

Honestly, I couldn't utter a single syllable of anything any woman has said on a sports program in my entire life.

I’ll give some credit to guys like Schefter and Woz that have inside sources and break news. Sideline reporters that don’t do that and hosts of pregame shows are interchangeable and don’t matter.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

Best what?

I’ll give some credit to guys like Schefter and Woz that have inside sources and break news. Sideline reporters that don’t do that and hosts of pregame shows are interchangeable and don’t matter.
    Ne'er heard of either.

Srsly, turned on the M's game while doing some paperwork tonight, heard about 3 seconds of some Valley-Girl sounding idiot and "click" went the mute button.

Plus, like always, the M's pitcher is getting fucking shelled in the first inning, 3-0, 1 out, man on first after a deep, deep, deep HR to left field.

Just a typical day at Whatever the Fuck field in Pioneer Square.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Maria Taylor and it’s not even close.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

I'm still trying to figure out the controversy. What she said has the appearance of truth. Is that the problem? You can't say true things if you have the wrong skin color?

The real story is not that Nichols got fired. That was predictable.

What makes this most enjoyable is that Nichols was all "pro-woke" until it took something from her and then it became a problem.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Nichols has long been a solid NBA reporter … she’s way more plugged/dialed in than Maria Taylor

Doris is obviously good at what she does

The long term female GOAT in the NBA is Jackie Mac