Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In case CNN wasn't enough of a circus...

2»

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,224
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

I feel like it should be difficult to come back to work for the same employer after having been caught jacking off in front of female co-workers and subordinates but idk I guess this is what happens when you LIPO sometimes.

Plus he was fixated on a couple of the women on the Zoom call while going to town.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Maybe somebody can help me with this ...

In the interview, he states that he's got counseling after the fact to be a better person ...

What exactly about the situation is he trying to be a better person about?

That he whacks off?

That he wasn't paying attention, thought his camera was off, and made a negligent mistake?

That he views masturbation as a sign of being a sexual deviant?

What's the counseling for?

So confused

If any of the brain dead, slothful hags at CNN can get you off, there's something very wrong with you.
    He wasn't on a CNN meeting ... he was on a meeting with the New Yorker and was subsequently fired by them
    If any of the brain dead, slothful hags at CNN The New Yorker can get you off, there's something very wrong with you.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Maybe somebody can help me with this ...

In the interview, he states that he's got counseling after the fact to be a better person ...

What exactly about the situation is he trying to be a better person about?

That he whacks off?

That he wasn't paying attention, thought his camera was off, and made a negligent mistake?

That he views masturbation as a sign of being a sexual deviant?

What's the counseling for?

So confused

That’s what I was wondering as well. His only offense was forgetting to turn off the meeting. That would be fireable in most vases, If it was just that, then move on. If he did it on purpose then he has bigger issues, but my all accounts it does seem like an embarrassing mistake.

But you’re right, now he is acting like beating off is some kind of an extraordinarily deviant behavior. How is he going to be a better person? Remembering to turn off the zoom meeting? Stop beating off?
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I feel like it should be difficult to come back to work for the same employer after having been caught jacking off in front of female co-workers and subordinates but idk I guess this is what happens when you LIPO sometimes.

CNN did the correct thing - transferred all the women to other areas so Zoobin would not feel intimidated or pressured