Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

And I haven't been to Europe!

georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,665
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
I think the dems are revisiting their plans to have Heels Up lead the country any time in the near future. I can't imagine the vitamin cocktail Joe gets every morning with his grapefruit and Sanka. Honestly, all those bumper stickers of "Mostly Harris" might be simultaneously ripped of the back of their Subarus for sake of embarrassment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNNHL8aXm-E

Comments

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    She is so bad, but she is the first Black, Asian women VP. So that makes her great somehow.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you think about it skin color is a pretty low bar for achievement be it white supremacists who are life's losers or incompetent politicians who are of a certain skin tone or 27 genders
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2021
    alumni94 said:

She is so bad, but she is the first Black, Asian women VP. So that makes her great somehow.

The first not African black, dot Indian women Hobag who's not actually the VP who cheated in the election.
  • Options
    Camela couldn't get even a tiny percentage of democrat votes in the primaries then they suddenly love her? I call bullshit. But then the election was stolen.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Policy over personality

Every time

We? knew who Harris was but the teen girl voters had been told she was cool and Trump was mean so it was an easy call

As long as folks worry about the shit that doesn't matter the shit that does will continue unabated

I can give you 5 solid policy reasons why I voted for Trump and tried to tell everyone the shit show that waited with Biden

So far APAG is the only one with the GUTS to say why he voted for Biden and to defeat fascism is looking bad right now, But he had a reason.

And agree on APAG. His "fascism" argument is seriously misguided, but at least he has the balls to take a position. These other cucks rarely if ever define their position on anything. Just Trump sucks. No vision. No solutions. Just "it's not Trump." Brave. And this is what you get for voting that way. High unemployment, rising inflation, conflict in Israel, China on the march, 5 dollar gas, etc. Bang up job leftists.

edit: I forgot kids in cages. The war on energy. Russia surging while we become energy dependent again. The put America last policies of Dems are working great, for the rich coastal elites. For the rest of us they suck.
    Disagree. It takes zero guts to vote for Biden. There was no fascism under Trump. And anyone that tries to accuse others of conspiracy theories while being duped by Rebekah Jones can fuck off.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    She hasn’t been to seattle either. So what’s the point of the question? There are places all over the world she hasn’t been to.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2024 is gonna be special. Maybe they'll declare an emergency over something like the climate or another pandemic so they can delay or postpone the election. They might even try to have Michelle Obama run. But Harris isn't going to win if she is their candidate.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101

She hasn’t been to seattle either. So what’s the point of the question? There are places all over the world she hasn’t been to.

She's been to plenty of deep dark places...

Oh, wait. That was between Willie Brown's legs in a parking garage.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,210
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:

2024 is gonna be special. Maybe they'll declare an emergency over something like the climate or another pandemic so they can delay or postpone the election. They might even try to have Michelle Obama run. But Harris isn't going to win if she is their candidate.

Harris would lose a real contested primary to just about anyone on that side. Except for Bernie who would sellout again.
  • Options
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2021
    The more these idiots talk or stutter the more it helps strip their power come midterms. I had a low bar already set for Kamala, and she's even dumber than I thought. Biden on the other hand...I just feel sorry for him. He's in no position to make decisions, or even talk anymore. He's so far gone, it's borderline elder abuse at this point.

Identity politics work to get you elected, but it quickly wears off. As we're now seeing. If the GOP roles out a competent challenger (Big if) it's going to be stunning how much the Dems lose by.