Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Do you think he will make varsity? ๐Ÿค”

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    NOC.

Heโ€™s probably 19 years old. Being in 9th grade is irrelevant. LEAVE
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Well we know that Lake and your crappy recruiting team wonโ€™t care. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Well we know that Lake and your crappy recruiting team wonโ€™t care. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sick burn bruh. And yeah, NOC.

Now continue to enjoy talking to yourself on a free duck board courtesy of some generous husky fans. When are you going to donate, BTW.
  • Options
    How do you know I havenโ€™t donated Moron Mike? Iโ€™m talking to you Moron Mike you are such a self absorbed nutjob to notice.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Aren't you supposed to be on your way to Burns?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Weโ€™re already back. Fell in love with Harney County. I had no idea it was so beautiful. Itโ€™s one of the most beautiful places I have experienced. It completely surprised us. I would suggest to anyone to take the trip. Thanks for asking. ๐Ÿ˜

Very friendly people also and we didnโ€™t need masks anywhere.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    DJDuck said:

How do you know I havenโ€™t donated Moron Mike? Iโ€™m talking to you Moron Mike you are such a self absorbed nutjob to notice.

As a founder and Board member, I know everything. Youโ€™d think a person here as a guest out of the generosity of other would be a tad more appreciative and gracious. Typical duck.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    So the lists are checked out by a bunch of people. So now you have admitted to researching whether I have donated or not. And now you feel itโ€™s ok to share private information about me with others. Youโ€™re one poor excuse for a board member Moron Mike. Maybe you should research other people in your powerful position and call them out and reveal things about them Moron Creepy Mike. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Well you are wrong Moron Mike.

Check PO Box 8298 Moron Sleezy Mike

Also providing a free site and then broadcasting who hasnโ€™t donated is really low class and in poor taste. You are really one classy imbecile.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    DJDuck said:

So the lists are checked out by a bunch of people. So now you have admitted to researching whether I have donated or not. And now you feel itโ€™s ok to share private information about me with others. Youโ€™re one poor excuse for a board member Moron Mike. Maybe you should research other people in your powerful position and call them out and reveal things about them Moron Creepy Mike. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I donโ€™t have to research. Everyone knows you havenโ€™t donated. Itโ€™s public. So when are you going to donate, freeloader? Maybe youโ€™re just poor. Typical duck.
  • Options
    Why is it public Moron Mike? Can you answer that. I have never said anything. So why would it be public. Can you answer that classy Moron Mike. You are not making much sense as usual. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    And about being a tad more appreciative and gracious it is you and your ilk always attacking me for virtually anything. You just canโ€™t make this stuff up you moron.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Why is it public Moron Mike? Can you answer that. I have never said anything. So why would it be public. Can you answer that classy Moron Mike. You are not making much sense as usual. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Itโ€™s public. Youโ€™re too stupid to realize it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

And about being a tad more appreciative and gracious it is you and your ilk always attacking me for virtually anything. You just canโ€™t make this stuff up you moron.

Me and my ilk created this space for you. You fucking poor broke idiot.