Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obubbacare: Lies, Lies, and then there's Obubba...

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
The New York Times says that Obubba is lying about Obubbacare enrollments? What is the world coming to? Next they'll say he's lying about Global Warming [climate change].

nytimes.com/2014/02/14/us/politics/one-in-5-buyers-of-insurance-under-new-law-did-not-pay-premiums-on-time.html?_r=0

Comments

• d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

A president lied? I'm shocked. SHOCKED! I tell you...

... and people died.

• d2d said:

more people died when Shrub (LOL) lied about WMDs in Iraq.

• d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

d2d said:

So, you excuse this act because comparatively speaking, more people died years ago in some other president's fuck up? And more people died on D-Day in WWII... So fucking what?

You aren't the Jesus I thought I knew.
  • d2d said:

d2d said:

So, you excuse this act because comparatively speaking, more people died years ago in some other president's fuck up? And more people died on D-Day in WWII... So fucking what?

You aren't the Jesus I thought I knew.
    That's because you are the poster child for the reason why people say "I like Jesus, but not his followers."

People like you who pretend to be my followers use me as an excuse for their homophobia, bombing abortion clinics, and for starting wars in my name.

If churches that were allegedly built in my name would do a hell of a lot more than what they are doing now to help and feed the poor. It's because "the church" isn't doing shit for the community that we have to have programs like welfare, social security, and the Affordable Care Act.

I said you need to render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and render unto God that what is God's. You do everything you can to withhold from Caesar, and what little that is rendered unto God is lining the pockets of the fucktarded preachers who take it.

Sure, it was easy in my day. Anyone could come to me and I would heal them. However, it got to a point where I couldn't take a piss behind a tree without someone saying needing to be healed. I for a while I would heal them all. Except hemorrhoids. I wasn't laying hands on that shit.

But after I went through the crucifixion shit and rising and ascending it was left up to the church. For a while it was going fine. Fast forward 2000 year and it's a #fuckingdreckfest.

If there were to be a rapture now, I can probably count on one hand those who would be raptured. But you wouldn't notice because it would just go down as a missing persons report and some white cop would blame it on a brutha.

But what do I know? I'm just a Savior with a half a brain on a computer in my mom's basement in the House of David with a boner in my tunic.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
  • Tl,dr

The Bible sequel that the girl from Touched by an Angel is doing.

She likes it in the 2-hole by the way