Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New Peer reviewed study: Masks provide zero benefit, may cause premature death

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
@TheKobeStopper, @insinceredawg, @HHusky, @EwaDawg, @MelloDawg Can you refute this science? It seems to contradict Dr Fauci.

Did you hear about the peer-reviewed study done by Stanford University that demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt that face masks have absolutely zero chance of preventing the spread of Covid-19? No? It was posted on the the National Center for Biotechnological Information government website. The NCBI is a branch of the National Institute for Health, so one would think such a study would be widely reported by mainstream media and embraced by the “science-loving” folks in Big Tech

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1182327/
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fucking sheeple. Just stop wearing them!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

Meh, Stanford just a top three medical school... what do they know!

Unless I hear it from Dr. Zach Banner I don't believe it.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    doogie said:

I went to a little league BB game yesterday at the City park. Two games were in progress simultaneously with about 100-150 people total in attendance. When I walked in maskless, I drew many, many stares but no comments. One by one, the masks were pulled down and many disappeared into a pocket. It turned to about 60/40 after about an inning and a half.

It was beautiful sight to see.

Having finished my work there, I made a quiet exit.

Wow, such bravery. You're like those boys hitting the beaches at Normandy. And such leadership skills, too.

Was anyone around to issue you a plaque or trophy or something?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

doogie said:

I went to a little league BB game yesterday at the City park. Two games were in progress simultaneously with about 100-150 people total in attendance. When I walked in maskless, I drew many, many stares but no comments. One by one, the masks were pulled down and many disappeared into a pocket. It turned to about 60/40 after about an inning and a half.

Wow, such bravery. You're like those boys hitting the beaches at Normandy. And such leadership skills, too.

Hey Yellow!!!! Come get your good buddy.
    edited April 2021
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

Hey Gaybob, are you and doogie having a whiny little cunt contest?

No clear leader at this point.
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

Yellow's high character, good buddy.
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

Yep. Yella is a good judge of character. That's why he thinks you're a cunt.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

But a bad judge of women
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

Really? Because your "character" screams lightweight fucking moron who adds nothing of value to any thread you contribute to. Explains why Yellow was so quick to shit all over an innocent kid. Cue your one trick pony response.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    dflea said:

doogie said:

That’s the irony. It took no bravery at all. Just a quiet simple act of stark common sense leadership.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

doogie said:

Are you still obeying?
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

That’s the irony. It took no bravery at all. Just a quiet simple act of stark common sense leadership.
    That's why flea didn't recognize it.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2021
    dflea said:

doogie said:

I see @dflea is insanely jealous, as usual, angry and envious that he has nothing worth posting.

Come witness @dflea's massive inferiority complex in every thread.
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

doogie said:

I see @dflea is insanely jealous, as usual, angry and envious that he has nothing worth posting.

Come witness @dflea's massive inferiority complex in every thread.
    What's funny is that he knows he is dumbfuck. That's why he never engages on any level other that his pathetic angry dumbfuck act. I'm just happy he was able to form an meaningful friendship with Yellow.
    doogie said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

Sure sounded brave to me the way you weathered the states and still stood your ground.

Don't sell yourself short.