Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL DOOR. ASS. OUT. Roster Genocide Thread

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,814
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

In case you want to know who this tough guy Tequila is, it's Kim Grinolds. That pedestrian vocabulary is a dead giveaway and brutal language from such a lightweight all mouth phony. The guy needs to take his high heels and his goofy wardrobe and spend more time licking Jen Cohen's boots. All of this incendiary posting on Hardcore Husky is a time management no no, when there's so much Cohen kiss up and high heel shopping to do. He must be getting plenty of unpaid interns to do his sock puppet posts on Dawgman, where he has time to spend on this site.

Pure delusion
    Prove it.
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

In case you want to know who this tough guy Tequila is, it's Kim Grinolds. That pedestrian vocabulary is a dead giveaway and brutal language from such a lightweight all mouth phony. The guy needs to take his high heels and his goofy wardrobe and spend more time licking Jen Cohen's boots. All of this incendiary posting on Hardcore Husky is a time management no no, when there's so much Cohen kiss up and high heel shopping to do. He must be getting plenty of unpaid interns to do his sock puppet posts on Dawgman, where he has time to spend on this site.

Pure delusion
    Prove it.
    Where’s the nearest Circle K?

You’re not even worth my time responding to going forward
    If you're not Grinolds, it would be so easy to put me in my place. I'm very transparent, from Facebook to Twitter to jimbasnightmusic.com

All you'd have to do is contact me and I'd be happy to give you my phone number, email, etc. Easy to settle, but no.....

I nailed it and you're going with this Circle K and "Not even worth responding to" jive? Just settle it if you're not Grinolds. Happy to resolve it amicably.
    I did put you in place previously on Twitter ...

You responded by grabbing your blankie, sucking your thumb, ran to your room, and slammed the door so you didn’t have to hear the truth anymore

You seem to be interested in talking to me ... keep you the obsession
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kid is bouncy as hell. Super athletic and can really shoot. Has ideal length to play the middle of the zone.

Doomed.gif
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,471
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Pure delusion
    Prove it.
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Pure delusion
    Prove it.

If you're not Grinolds, it would be so easy to put me in my place. I'm very transparent, from Facebook to Twitter to jimbasnightmusic.com

All you'd have to do is contact me and I'd be happy to give you my phone number, email, etc. Easy to settle, but no.....

I nailed it and you're going with this Circle K and "Not even worth responding to" jive? Just settle it if you're not Grinolds. Happy to resolve it amicably.
    Can someone just ban this dumbass from my bored?
    Better to keep him controlled here than unleashed upon the world.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Tequilla said:

Pure delusion
    Prove it.
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Pure delusion
    Prove it.

Can someone just ban this dumbass from my bored?
    Better to keep him controlled here than unleashed upon the world.
    Disagree
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Fuller and Davis dawgs
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,814
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuller and Davis dawgs

Whose Davis?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuller and Davis dawgs

Whose Davis?
    Daejon I'm assuming
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,814
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Fuller and Davis dawgs

Whose Davis?
    Daejon I'm assuming
    Yea, just found his profile on 247 and he portaled mid April.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2021

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Pure delusion
    Prove it.
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Pure delusion
    Prove it.

You responded by grabbing your blankie, sucking your thumb, ran to your room, and slammed the door so you didn’t have to hear the truth anymore

It's funny. You go on and on, trying to steer the conversation into everything else in your world but dispute the fact that you are Grinolds. You'll go on and on, but a simple proof that you aren't Grinolds by email or some other private means, you cannot do. Every excuse in the world. But you can't do something as simple as that. Looks like I nailed it.
    There. That's the straight dope.
  • Options

I’m kind of enjoying the Grinolds/Tequilla-Finkel/Einhorn development to this thread.

Prove it Kim. Prove that you’re not Kim!!!

Sounds like he wants to SAY IT TO MY FACE
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Pure delusion
    Prove it.
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Pure delusion
    Prove it.

It's funny. You go on and on, trying to steer the conversation into everything else in your world but dispute the fact that you are Grinolds. You'll go on and on, but a simple proof that you aren't Grinolds by email or some other private means, you cannot do. Every excuse in the world. But you can't do something as simple as that. Looks like I nailed it.
    Do you know how fucked up delusional you have to be to go with the logic of “you’re ______ and if you don’t PROVE IT to me then you’re clearly ______”

Calling you an idiot is hurtful to actual idiots
  • Options
    Perhaps I should end all my messages by asking ...

“What’s in the box?”
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

Perhaps I should end all my messages by asking ...

“What’s in the box?”

Dawgman after Dark: new bored motto
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All I know is there's a lot of triple shitposting goin' on round here.
  • Options

All I know is there's a lot of triple shitposting goin' on round here.

Is there any better kind of shit posting?