Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL DOOR. ASS. OUT. Roster Genocide Thread

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This is the first guy they have gotten that I'm actually excited for. The rest just seem like guys who are coming back home because they couldn't make it elsewhere

What I do know is they've got a lot more size and athleticism than what we had.

Grant, Ariyibi, Brown, Wilson, Matthews >>>>>>>>>>> Stevenson, Wright, Tsohonis, Battle, Pryor, Brooks
    If they get Hickman it's a pretty decent roster
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2021
    Beauchamp is at a juco trying to get his grades up for next season
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2021

Beauchamp at juco trying to get his grades for next season

I got absolutely shredded for my Beauchamp take ha

"Definitely the minutes," he added of what he is looking for. "I'm trying to be a pro so anyone who will let me do what I do best." < - interesting pitch to bring to a college coach
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Prayingdoog.jpg

But more likely they know he's staying and that's why they're leaving.
    Bump.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

In case you want to know who this tough guy Tequila is, it's Kim Grinolds. That pedestrian vocabulary is a dead giveaway and brutal language from such a lightweight all mouth phony. The guy needs to take his high heels and his goofy wardrobe and spend more time licking Jen Cohen's boots. All of this incendiary posting on Hardcore Husky is a time management no no, when there's so much Cohen kiss up and high heel shopping to do. He must be getting plenty of unpaid interns to do his sock puppet posts on Dawgman, where he has time to spend on this site.

This was a turn of events I didn't see coming
    Big if true.
  • Options
    HireBRoyHireBRoy Member Posts: 77
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Shane Nowell update?
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I think we all can agree that Kim Grinolds is trash.

After my Tug thread dies down I will let him fade into oblivion and worthless pieces of shit aren't worth much of anyone's time.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    HireBRoy said:

Shane Nowell update?

JAG
  • Options

He's really good, would be awesome if he can make it in.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

He's really good, would be awesome if he can make it in.
    If we were serious about basketball this is a non issue. Assuming he can read and write the rest is just details.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Legitimately amusing at how this team is coming together, and hilarious that every player to come out of the state of Washington over the last few years is in the portal this offseason

Pablo about to pull a Tootoo and come home!!!
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Legitimately amusing at how this team is coming together, and hilarious that every player to come out of the state of Washington over the last few years is in the portal this offseason

Pablo about to pull a Tootoo and come home!!!
    Time to come home @KevinPorterJrDawg
  • Options

Tequilla said:

In case you want to know who this tough guy Tequila is, it's Kim Grinolds. That pedestrian vocabulary is a dead giveaway and brutal language from such a lightweight all mouth phony. The guy needs to take his high heels and his goofy wardrobe and spend more time licking Jen Cohen's boots. All of this incendiary posting on Hardcore Husky is a time management no no, when there's so much Cohen kiss up and high heel shopping to do. He must be getting plenty of unpaid interns to do his sock puppet posts on Dawgman, where he has time to spend on this site.

Pure delusion
    Prove it.
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Pure delusion
    Prove it.
    Where’s the nearest Circle K?

You’re not even worth my time responding to going forward
    If you're not Grinolds, it would be so easy to put me in my place. I'm very transparent, from Facebook to Twitter to jimbasnightmusic.com

All you'd have to do is contact me and I'd be happy to give you my phone number, email, etc. Easy to settle, but no.....

I nailed it and you're going with this Circle K and "Not even worth responding to" jive? Just settle it if you're not Grinolds. Happy to resolve it amicably.
    Can someone just ban this dumbass from my bored?