Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So it's back to the Kangaroo Court, no due process system of dealing with campus sex issues.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a first step toward reversing a contentious Trump administration policy, President Joe Biden on Monday ordered his administration to review federal rules guiding colleges in their handling of campus sexual assaults.

In an executive order, Biden directed the Education Department to examine rules that the Trump administration issued around Title IX, the federal law that forbids sex discrimination in education. Biden directed the agency to “consider suspending, revising or rescinding” any policies that fail to protect students.

Trump established some measure of due process in these matters allowing people to confront their accusers and examine the evidence and be represented by a lawyer if the you choose to be. But we can't have that. Btw, got to love the AP's claim that it was the Trump Admin's policy that was "contentious" and not the system that Obama set up and that Biden is now re-imposing. A system that doesn't allow the accused to present evidence in their defense, a system that doesn't allow the accused to have legal representation, a system that doesn't even allow for the accused to cross exam their accuser, nothing "contentious" about that system.

Tell me again who the authoritarian and fascist was in this scenario.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "contentious Trump policy"

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Yeah I loved that as well. Railroading young men and kicking them out college without ever been able to even question their accuser, nothing contentious about that.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Yeah I loved that as well. Railroading young men and kicking them out college without ever been able to even question their accuser, nothing contentious about that.
    Yeah, women are incredibly strong and never lie. Anita Hill and Blasey Ford are prime examples.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Yeah, women are incredibly strong and never lie. Anita Hill and Blasey Ford are prime examples.
    Mattress girl, the woman at Smith College, Althea Bernstein, the woman who claimed Kavanaugh was part gang rape crew, hell that woman who accused the Oregon Basketball players of rape. Women never lie.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    @DukeLacrosseDawg, true??

Buddy of mine sits on the national board of a fraternity. It's pretty much common knowledge that any party with sororitutes runs the risk of a rape charge.

The bros are trained on never to be in a room with a drunk chick by themselves (like WTF?!?!- isn't that what college is for?). Inevitably, the walk of shame turns into a walk of blame when the sorority comes back the next day with accusations either in person or on social media.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Buddy of mine sits on the national board of a fraternity. It's pretty much common knowledge that any party with sororitutes runs the risk of a rape charge.

The bros are trained on never to be in a room with a drunk chick by themselves (like WTF?!?!- isn't that what college is for?). Inevitably, the walk of shame turns into a walk of blame when the sorority comes back the next day with accusations either in person or on social media.

Many cases are really bad. Woman texts her "rapist" during the next week. Only after weeks of being badgered by "feminists" she finally files a police report. Not being able to defend yourself isn't exactly an American idea. Phucking commie show trial.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Many cases are really bad. Woman texts her "rapist" during the next week. Only after weeks of being badgered by "feminists" she finally files a police report. Not being able to defend yourself isn't exactly an American idea. Phucking commie show trial.
    Are Commie show trials "contentious?"
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Did he appoint mattress girl to his admin?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Trump's folks respected and implemented a constitutionally valid process. Biden revokes it and wipes his ass with the constitution.

Where's the surprise in this scenario? Dems hate the constitution and always have, because Dems don't believe in individual rights.

Because Dems are stupid and never dream this shit will happen to them. Hi, Governor Cuomo!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Trump's folks respected and implemented a constitutionally valid process. Biden revokes it and wipes his ass with the constitution.

Where's the surprise in this scenario? Dems hate the constitution and always have, because Dems don't believe in individual rights.

Because Dems are stupid and never dream this shit will happen to them. Hi, Governor Cuomo!

And they are willing to trash innocent people's rights in pursuit of their ideology. In their minds women are victimized by men therefore we're going to stack the deck in favor of women shitting all over the due process rights of these men.
  • Options
    The most disgusting, yet revealing thing about all that "believe women" bullshit, was that it happened under Obama, a supposed "Constitutional Scholar" and former Constitutional Law Professor at Harvard. Any law professor that doesn't believe in the Bill of Rights is a fucking traitor, as far as I'm concerned. Or just a lazy and stupid phony. Take your pick. Barry checks both boxes.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

The most disgusting, yet revealing thing about all that "believe women" bullshit, was that it happened under Obama, a supposed "Constitutional Scholar" and former Constitutional Law Professor at Harvard. Any law professor that doesn't believe in the Bill of Rights is a fucking traitor, as far as I'm concerned. Or just a lazy and stupid phony. Take your pick. Barry checks both boxes.

Actually, he was a pretend law scholar/professor at the University of Chicago. My law school professor was the head of the Oregon ACLU and she knew sh*t about the written Constitution. "Felt" that the death penalty was unconstitutional even though it's mentioned at least twice in the US Constitution (5th and 14th Amendment) and at least by inference in the Treason clause. barry, like most Constitutional "professors" feel that the written Constitution is archaic and should organically change to reflect the current modern world. The written language is for suckers who clearly are QANON supporters.
  • Options

Actually, he was a pretend law scholar/professor at the University of Chicago. My law school professor was the head of the Oregon ACLU and she knew sh*t about the written Constitution. "Felt" that the death penalty was unconstitutional even though it's mentioned at least twice in the US Constitution (5th and 14th Amendment) and at least by inference in the Treason clause. barry, like most Constitutional "professors" feel that the written Constitution is archaic and should organically change to reflect the current modern world. The written language is for suckers who clearly are QANON supporters.
    Oh right, right, right. First Black Prez of Harvard Law Review. Wrong fake honor.

I don't understand what law school would hire a professor who doesn't understand and/or shits all over the Bill of Rights, especially that pesky 6th Amendment Right to confront your accusers. Terribly inconvenient for the all knowing, all powerful state.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm not sure why there is so much outrage to have the Department of Education examine rules?
  • Options

I'm not sure why there is so much outrage to have the Department of Education examine rules?

Why even bother with such an empty lightweight poast? Srsly.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Oh right, right, right. First Black Prez of Harvard Law Review. Wrong fake honor.

I don't understand what law school would hire a professor who doesn't understand and/or shits all over the Bill of Rights, especially that pesky 6th Amendment Right to confront your accusers. Terribly inconvenient for the all knowing, all powerful state.
    Leftards lie and love to be lied to. There is the truth and then there are lies. Leftards treat the truth like slugs treat salt. Why would the MSM adopt the Russian collusion hoax? They just want political power and don't care how they get it.