Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden rapes a little strawman ass.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited January 2021 in Tug Tavern

Who bought the view that America is a zero sum game you fucking liar? The left are the only people I know of who think that it's a zero sum game. That business men get rich by stealing the wealth of others. It's Conservatives who have pushed that belief that a rising tides raises all boats and it's liberals who believe that you have to take from one group in order to help other groups.

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Biden’s bank account after 47 years in office isn’t “zero sum,” and that doesn’t even include the hidden money from Hunter to the Big Guy, as detailed in emails.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The important thing is that Biden didn’t tweet that himself

Really doesn't matter what he said
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Who bought the view that America is a zero sum game you fucking liar? The left are the only people I know of who think that it's a zero sum game. That business men get rich by stealing the wealth of others. It's Conservatives who have pushed that belief that a rising tides raises all boats and it's liberals who believe that you have to take from one group in order to help other groups.
    @TheKobeStopper
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Dividing and denigrating this nation one lie at a time.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,999
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

This is truly mind boggling. Only Kendi and Kobe think this.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    How great is it to have a leader of a country that isn’t bought into that country?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I would not characterize America or capitalism as a zero sum game.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

You’ve repeatedly pedaled the argument that profits are stealing from labor. As well as argued that growth isn’t a good thing.
    Yeah but that didn't count.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,959
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Why not? You were the one arguing the marxist labor concept of wealth? I spend 8 hours panning for gold and recover a half an ounce. I just made $900.00. You spend 8 hours mowing lawns and end up with $160 bucks. There goes the labor theory of wealth. You just voted for a dementia patient and a party that supports the zero sum game theory.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Bob_C said:

You’ve repeatedly pedaled the argument that profits are stealing from labor. As well as argued that growth isn’t a good thing.
    I would say the unlimited growth that capitalism demands is extremely harmful, yes.

I think there are individual parts of capitalism that can be considered zero sum however I think characterizing a system that almost everyone has gained from, so far at least, as zero sum would be inaccurate.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

How great is it to have a leader of a country that isn’t bought into that country?

The 2nd president to actively hate america.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He sure is drawing from the Obama talking points....

There’s a better way to appeal to the less fortunate, Joe.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

The 2nd president to actively hate america.
    And Biden’s been involved in the administration of both
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,999
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

I would say the unlimited growth that capitalism demands is extremely harmful, yes.

I think there are individual parts of capitalism that can be considered zero sum however I think characterizing a system that almost everyone has gained from, so far at least, as zero sum would be inaccurate.
    You’re either growing or dying. Only government can survive with basically zero growth in the economy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

Yeah, that whole highest standard of living in human existence, highest life expectancy in human history, along with a declining rate of poverty and increasing supplies of food and medical care for the entire globe thing has been extremely harmful.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

He sure is drawing from the Obama talking points....

There’s a better way to appeal to the less fortunate, Joe.

That's Obama's arm up Joe's ass.