Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Police murder innocent man

SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/webster-groves-police-video-provides-harrowing-account-of-i-44-shooting/article_1033541f-fa02-5616-a62e-9cd3d7e7d7bb.html

You know what I hate about body and car cams? Your family can see them. Disgusting. A long time ago they paper put a picture of one of my friends, murdered, on the front page of the news paper. His family saw it. Him dead in the road sniped by an abusive husband as they responded to a domestic violence call. They should never have to see that shit or it even be available.

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    I'm sorry about your friend and any police officer that is killed in the line of duty. I know some officers that are graduates of UW.
    Progressive activists like @TheKobeStopper cheer that kind of thing, and it says all we need to know about them.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    Handled just like a well-trained police officer should. The officer should only fire after taking the first shot, first stab wound or first punch. Definitely should go on a recruiting poster.

PS They should outlaw murder.