Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AOC Gets Rejected By Her Own Party, in a secret 46-13 vote

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,372 Founders Club
edited December 2020 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited December 2020
    She’s the Trump of the Democrat Party and the Rat establishment is starting to realize it. An outsider with a strong base of people who are done with the politics as usual DC culture Biden and Pelosi help perpetuate.

She also took a steaming wet dump on Pelosi earlier today and I have to respect her for it. Disagree strongly with most of her views but I like outsiders who upset those who run the rest of us and pay off their donors, bot domestic and foreign, with government contracts.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    She could have gotten so much more out of Trump but blew it
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,372 Founders Club

She’s the Trump of the Democrat Party and the Rat establishment is starting to realize it. An outsider with a strong base of people who are done with the politics as usual DC culture Biden and Pelosi help perpetuate.

She also took a steaming wet dump on Pelosi earlier today and I have to respect her for it. Disagree strongly with most of her views but I like outsiders who upset those who run the rest of us and pay off their donors, bot domestic and foreign, with government contracts.

Wouldn't this get her arrested?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Wouldn't this get her arrested?
    Apparently it was consensual. I don’t judge.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Gonna start a list of democrats too.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    Goddamn! Even her face is collapsing prematurely.

Are her fun bags tickling her navel yet?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter

Goddamn! Even her face is collapsing prematurely.

Are her fun bags tickling her navel yet?
    Not a good look at 31. She needs to start talking to Stretch about medical alternatives.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    None of the people that voted against AOC lost their congressional races.