Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

More Russian disinformation

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
Hunter Biden in 2017 sent 'best wishes' from 'entire Biden family' to China firm chairman, requested $10M wire

Correspondence between Hunter Biden and CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming from 2017 shows President-elect Joe Biden's son extending "best wishes from the entire Biden family," and urging the chairman to "quickly" send a $10 million wire to "properly fund and operate" the Biden joint venture with the now-bankrupt Chinese energy company.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-letter-chinese-cefc-chairman-wire-request

Hey it doesn't matter that Joe Biden is compromised by China on account of the actions of his son because Dazzler didn't vote for Hunter.

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Damn those Russkies!!!!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Joe Biden on Wednesday told Fox News reporter Peter Doocy he’s “confident” his son Hunter Biden did nothing wrong.

That settles it then
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Joe Biden on Wednesday told Fox News reporter Peter Doocy he’s “confident” his son Hunter Biden did nothing wrong.

That settles it then

He should tell the press that nobody voted for Hunter to be President. That seems to be all the information leftists need.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam

That settles it then

Just wait until he pardons Hunter. Would this place survive?
    MelloDawg said:

That settles it then

Yes
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    MelloDawg said:

That settles it then

Would you survive carrying his water if he did so?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

That settles it then

Flourish, in fact.

Not my job to stop my offense, it's going to be your job to stop my offense.

MelloDawg said:

That settles it then

Flourish, in fact.

I just have the kickers and holders on the field now for pre game warm up

The Squad is in the Locker Room getting ready for January 20
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

MelloDawg said:

That settles it then

Flourish, in fact.

I just have the kickers and holders on the field now for pre game warm up

The Squad is in the Locker Room getting ready for January 20
    Run it up, Herman. Show no mercy!