Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    It’s always OK if you’re a progessive:

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

It’s always OK if you’re a progessive:

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    You know white racism against blacks in America is bad when you've got white people trying to pass as blacks. That kind of crap happened all the time back in the Jim Crow days.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Can’t recall a black person pretending to be white to advance their career profile since White Chicks bombed.

Systemic racism is real I’m told.

Can’t recall a black person pretending to be white to advance their career profile since White Chicks bombed.

Back in the day if you were light skinned enough, many blacks tried to pass for white, or if they were really slumming Cuban. Hi @creepycoug.

Understandable, considering that's when the Rat party had all of their racial aparthied laws enacted and passing for white had obvious benefits. Now you have white people trying to pass themselves off as black.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955
    edited December 2020
    SFGbob said:

Back in the day if you were light skinned enough, many blacks tried to pass for white, or if they were really slumming Cuban. Hi @creepycoug.

Understandable, considering that's when the Rat party had all of their racial aparthied laws enacted and passing for white had obvious benefits. Now you have white people trying to pass themselves off as black.
    We? could spot those asshats a mile away. You need a certain something to pass off as Cuban ... a je ne sais quoias, if you will. It's more than skin color ese. It's a state of mind. Most wouldn't understand.

Our culture is so fucked up from the core out. Maybe the American experiment has failed. Don't know; above my pay grade to say one way or the other.

SFGbob said:

We? could spot those asshats a mile away. You need a certain something to pass off as Cuban ... a je ne sais quoias, if you will. It's more than skin color ese. It's a state of mind. Most wouldn't understand.

Our culture is so fucked up from the core out. Maybe the American experiment has failed. Don't know; above my pay grade to say one way or the other.
    Yeah, every time I see or hear Ted Cruz speak I pick up on that little something special that sets him apart from others and brands him as Cuban.
    edited December 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, every time I see or hear Ted Cruz speak I pick up on that little something special that sets him apart from others and brands him as Cuban.
    There are exceptions to every rule.

Generally speaking, if you drop a very young genetic Cuban into Canada and force him to live there for any amount of tim, he will experience a degree of genetic drift. Interestingly, case studies show that this environmental disadvantage does not affect the Cuban's inherent intellectual prowess, which explains Cruz's exploits in the Ivy League.

Where it does show up is in a striking lack of handsome features, so common to the Cuban man, as well as a noticeable tendency for developing dorky, irritating and insincere personality traits. Both of these variables are also expressed in Cruz.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Generally speaking, if you drop a very young genetic Cuban into Canada and force him to live there for any amount of tim, he will experience a degree of genetic drift. Interestingly, case studies show that this environmental disadvantage does not affect the Cuban's inherent intellectual prowess, which explains Cruz's exploits in the Ivy League.

Where it does show up is in a striking lack of handsome features, so common to the Cuban man, as well as a noticeable tendency for developing dorky, irritating and insincere personality traits. Both of these variables are also expressed in Cruz.
    I have to admit this made me laugh. Now do Mario Cristobal!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
    There is a SEC special on the first Cuban player. Family fled Castro

He played before Blacks could

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sounds like it's coming straight out of hitler's mouth. Bravo senor

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's always HItler with you people.
    edited December 2020
    hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What am I a clown? Like, I amuse you?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's always HItler with you people.
    4th reich bich. Join or be joined

hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Maybe. You're not going to stab me, are you?
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's in their blood, part of their birthright.

https://youtu.be/OJ7LaG78q5o
    SFGbob said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's in their blood, part of their birthright.

https://youtu.be/OJ7LaG78q5o
    Can't we throw just a little shade at the Italians?
    Don't leave the Flips out of this.