Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jay Inslee says he will spend $365 million next year in tax dollars to fight racism in WA State

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,372 Founders Club

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    What does a guy have to do, to be in charge of distributing these shekels?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020
    Is he getting a refund from the white devils in Nigeria who stole hundreds of millions of dollars in unemployment money to pay for this?

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s the new military industrial complex. That number will just continue to explode. More studies which will find even more fake racism in the cracks, and the prescribed remedy from the activists will be more studies and money.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Let me guess, the "racism" that black students have lower grades and test scores. The "racism" that causes more black people to be arrested for committing crimes.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    They have to do something, they have screwed the state up for the last 30 40 50 years and under their control it needs to get fixed.

So screw it up some more.
    hardhat said:

The way to fight racism is to destroy the western idea of ‘families’, lower academic standards, and top it all off with CRT training sessions.

Total decimation of the black family will do wonders to help black people and address racism
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Seems like money well spent. He should ask Dr. Gates to flip the bill.
    hardhat said:

The way to fight racism is to destroy the western idea of ‘families’, lower academic standards, and top it all off with CRT training sessions.

Academic standards are inherently racist. So is expecting people to hand in their work on time and to not disrupt the class room. What's totally not racist is holding blacks kids to lower standards that doesn't penalize them for calling their teacher a "bitch" in the class room and turning in their work late.

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

hardhat said:

Academic standards are inherently racist. So is expecting people to hand in their work on time and to not disrupt the class room. What's totally not racist is holding blacks kids to lower standards that doesn't penalize them for calling their teacher a "bitch" in the class room and turning in their work late.

Bigotry expressed by low expectations is extremely strong within the democrat party. They do not see the racial divisions they've created as equals, they see them as groups to be manipulated as a means to an end.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." - MLK . The opposite of this dream defines the modern democrat party.

SFGbob said:

hardhat said:

Bigotry expressed by low expectations is extremely strong within the democrat party. They do not see the racial divisions they've created as equals, they see them as groups to be manipulated as a means to an end.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." - MLK . The opposite of this dream defines the modern democrat party.
    King's dream died 20 years ago. CRT demands that you treat people differently based upon skin color.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club

Washington might be the least racist state in America.

Disagree
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

Disagree
    Tend to agree.

Would actually make the argument that the more 'diverse' a state is, the more racism exists. Because that shit cuts both ways, dontcha know?

Disagree
    It all depends on how you define racism. If you define it the way the left defines it today the more white a state is, means the more racist it is.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Which is why they must stay vigilant
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
    I just found a mixture of passive aggressive northwest and racism mixed together in a toxic brew

I'm just talking my experience and interactions

Good white liberals and their low expectations
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,089 Standard Supporter

Can't blow 365 mill on Commie shit without a reason whether that reason is valid has never stopped the government.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    I need to find a way to get in on this 365 mil by leveraging my "hate everyone equally" attitude.