Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    That's only around 25,000 miles. Doesn't seem outrageous if you're driving all over the state for a year.

Why do you hate the standard IRS reimbursement rate, ID?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Is that really leeching off taxpayers? That's his own campaign paying himself for the loss of his job due to focusing on the gubernatorial race. I'd consider that a legitimate reimbursement. Same with the mileage reimbursement.

Doesn't change the fact that he's still a huge fucking loser who bankrupted himself with one of the more pathetic gubernatorial campaigns in recent memory. Maybe KTTH will bail him out and put him in their drive-time slot so he doesn't have to go on food stamps.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    What’s the alarming claim here?
    Bob_C said:

What’s the alarming claim here?

Standard leftist numbers without context post.

Sort of like Case Counts every night on the news.

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

That's only around 25,000 miles. Doesn't seem outrageous if you're driving all over the state for a year.

25k miles? Was he driving a semi truck around?

The standard IRS reimbursement rate is 57.5 cents per mile.

Don't tell me you have Dazzler maff skillz too.

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

I interpreted it as a total reimbursement of how much he paid for gas. $15k/$3 a gallon comes out to 5k gallons. If it's based off of the IRS reimbursement rate then I stand corrected.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter

I interpreted it as a total reimbursement of how much he paid for gas. $15k/$3 a gallon comes out to 5k gallons. If it's based off of the IRS reimbursement rate then I stand corrected.
    You don't know shit. There, now everything you say is corrected.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter

You stand corrected. A first. Keep up the apologies. Go back to prior threads and come clean. It's all part of the 12 step system to fix your brain. Hi, my name is Insincere and I'm a moron. Good start.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited December 2020

It depends if he takes depreciation or mileage deductions. If he uses depreciation then he can claim actual gas expense I believe. If he chooses mileage then he gets the IRS reimbursement rate. Most people choose mileage.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    Any update on Jay’s security being paid for by the state and not his “campaign”?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

You stand corrected. A first. Keep up the apologies. Go back to prior threads and come clean. It's all part of the 12 step system to fix your brain. Hi, my name is Insincere and I'm a moron. Good start.
    Dumbfuck’s record is still intact, he has yet to ever get anything right.