Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

northwest fresh's proud boys initiation caught on tape

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,957
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

That was gay

less gay than Antifa though

Does it really matter who is less gay as fuck?
    My issue is the Proud Boys are portrayed as "far right" and "alt right" and NAZIs by a worthless, corrupt, click bait media

Meanwhile, Antifa usually get the pass. Who has been tearing down statues and who's anti America?

Right now, the far left are the bigger domestic turrists
    Antifa and BLM related rioters are causing most of violence and property destruction. Doesn’t change the observation that these guys are retards. Only people that suck at life join such fraternities.
    Most? Trying virtually every instance.

Proud Boys are dweebs but at least they are dweebs standing up for America instead of trying to tear it down from inside, burning, looting and maiming in the process.

Feel free to post links where they've fucked with anything other than Antifans or other skinny jean bois.

You have a more charitable view of that group than do I. Sure, nobody who isn't boots on the ground with any of these groups can really know what the deal is, but the proverbial smoke and fire applies to PBs where it concerns white nationalism and anti-semitism. The mulato Cuban leader notwithstanding, the connections with Kyle Chapman and even founder McInnes' own words make it pretty clear that the group's DNA is based, at least loosely, on those concepts. Finding a few hard right blacks with whom to find common ground is sweet and nice. Let's see where it goes. Chapman is open about what he wants the group to explicitly be and he's a giant POS.

People can be Pieces of Shit all they want in the US

It’s when they are POSs to others and break laws like arson, looting, rioting they can no longer act like Pieces of Shit.

Look at POShits like the Dazzler or @BearsWiinComeLately. They are POS without assaulting anything but common sense and decency. That’s their schtick even though they couldn’t pull it off IRL.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

That was gay

My issue is the Proud Boys are portrayed as "far right" and "alt right" and NAZIs by a worthless, corrupt, click bait media

Meanwhile, Antifa usually get the pass. Who has been tearing down statues and who's anti America?

Antifa and BLM related rioters are causing most of violence and property destruction. Doesn’t change the observation that these guys are retards. Only people that suck at life join such fraternities.

Proud Boys are dweebs but at least they are dweebs standing up for America instead of trying to tear it down from inside, burning, looting and maiming in the process.

Feel free to post links where they've fucked with anything other than Antifans or other skinny jean bois.

You have a more charitable view of that group than do I. Sure, nobody who isn't boots on the ground with any of these groups can really know what the deal is, but the proverbial smoke and fire applies to PBs where it concerns white nationalism and anti-semitism. The mulato Cuban leader notwithstanding, the connections with Kyle Chapman and even founder McInnes' own words make it pretty clear that the group's DNA is based, at least loosely, on those concepts. Finding a few hard right blacks with whom to find common ground is sweet and nice. Let's see where it goes. Chapman is open about what he wants the group to explicitly be and he's a giant POS.

It’s when they are POSs to others and break laws like arson, looting, rioting they can no longer act like Pieces of Shit.

Look at POShits like the Dazzler or @BearsWiinComeLately. They are POS without assaulting anything but common sense and decency. That’s their schtick even though they couldn’t pull it off IRL.

Of course they can be. I'm just saying out loud that they are pieces of shit and taking a less charitable view of their activities and reason for being. I'm an American and I certainly don't see them "standing up" for any interest that matters to me. I see groups like that as divisive and antagonistic to the country ever developing a cohesive sense of citizenship. They're not alone by a long shot. But they are pieces of shits in the main and their rhetoric and activities are not a good thing IMO.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,957
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

That was gay

Of course they can be. I'm just saying out loud that they are pieces of shit and taking a less charitable view of their activities and reason for being. I'm an American and I certainly don't see them "standing up" for any interest that matters to me. I see groups like that as divisive and antagonistic to the country ever developing a cohesive sense of citizenship. They're not alone by a long shot. But they are pieces of shits in the main and their rhetoric and activities are not a good thing IMO.
    I take Rogan’s approach - let whoever wants to talk shit, talk shit. Then when they get beat down by society, they get exposed for the shit talkers that they are.

The divisiveness comes when one side of the political spectrum tries to becomes the arbiter of what is and isn’t right. Because the vast majority of people in the country would just as soon both sides STFU and get on with the business of finding workable compromise to complex problems.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

That was gay

yeah, both are full of losers

Proud Boys are less destructive and aren't "far right" because they believe in Western values though. That's media and leftist gaslighting.