Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    The Left is still trying to spin this one after the entire interview was released for everyone to watch and judge?

God they aren't bright folks...
    edited November 2020
    Wake me when the GOP mounts a United Front after All the water has left the broken dam and All the horses who left the barn have died
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708
    edited November 2020
    Don't tell @NorthwestFresh about this. It will ruin his day. He just upgraded his Dell laptop to 512MB.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

The Left is still trying to spin this one after the entire interview was released for everyone to watch and judge?

They really aren't. There is no reason to hysterically react to every right wing conspiracy unless you want to give them legitimacy. The entire media complex and 81% of the GOP are fine with things as they are.

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    AOG said:

Don't tell @NorthwestFresh about this. It will ruin his day. He just upgraded his Dell laptop to 512MB.

I honestly can’t think of a worse trio of posters here than you, Benny, and HH.

Substitute IC I guess, but you get the point.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    The fact that they may have written the affidavit for him isn't the earth shattering news these people think it is. If they wrote it without any input from him then it's a big deal.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Whoever this KobeStopper dingus is seems to be behind in everything he poasts. The guy gave an interview where he stands by his claims even after the WaPo lied and said he recanted.
    doogie said:

Wake me when the GOP mounts a United Front after All the water has left the broken dam and All the horses who left the barn have died

MELTDOWN
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    SFGbob said:

The fact that they may have written the affidavit for him isn't the earth shattering news these people think it is. If they wrote it without any input from him then it's a big deal.

True.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

True.
    And while I do pity your clients I would imagine that the Dazzler Esq. has penned many a affidavit for said clients.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

True.
    And while I do pity your clients I would imagine that the Dazzler Esq. has penned many a affidavit for said clients.
    Of course.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

True.
    Of course.
    So you admit that you wrote that affidavit counselor!?!
    SFGbob said:

This is true.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

True.
    Of course.
    What lawyer doesn’t write a client’s written testimony? Of course, it’s preferable that you got the testimony from the client in the first place, and that the client reads it before signing.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

True.
    Of course.
    What lawyer doesn’t write a client’s written testimony? Of course, it’s preferable that you got the testimony from the client in the first place, and that the client reads it before signing.
    Obviously the lawyers used by the Daily Beast don't.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

True.
    Of course.
    BREAKING NEWS FROM THE DAILY BEAST!

Man didn’t write his own sworn legal affidavit!!!

The more sources of “news” there are, the dumber people seem to become.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

True.
    Of course.
    Maybe Dazzler works for the beast?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Sure glad we saved democracy