Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

22 elections

Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
That's how many presidential and mid term elections I have voted in. I haven't missed one although at times it required effort on my part. I would encourage you all to take your constitutional right seriously.
It wasn't until the most recent that I have had real concern for my country.
I don't know how challenges to this most recent fiasco will turn out. However, if you have a brain you should be worried.
92% voter participation? Really? You believe that?
Come from behind in the middle of the night? Are you that dumb?
4 years of not accepting the previous election and you are all In on this one?
I should be selling make believe real estate.
I'm not Donald Trump's biggest fan. He wasn't my first choice for president, nor was he my first choice for Man of The Year.
However, I will eternally grateful for President Donald Trump for several reasons.
-He laid bare that we have a corrupt government.
-He made it clear that we have a corrupt media. An entity that has constitutional protections.
-He has made clear that our electorate is stupid as fuck. (How can you vote for more of what you're objecting to?)
-Made it clear that our system of public education is far from "education".
Since before the election I have been on a deserted beach, reflecting. With the assistance of copious amounts of sun, silence and 18 year old private batch bourbon my thinking continues.
With an assist from my friends, The Dead South, I think my mindset is:
"I don't feel no more.
All I want is liquor and dirty whores.
Cause I don't care no more."

Comments