Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Salvon Miami's Leading Rusher

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2020 in NFL Talk
7 carries for 38 yards.

Happy to see him get some action.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401220342

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    it's good to see him getting some action for sure ... it was a little weird but good nonetheless.

he had that one run up the left and you almost got the sense that he was like "holy crap! i've got some running room and haven't been tackled yet!"
    https://finheaven.com/threads/28-attempts-33-yards-jordan-howard.362751/

"Rewatching the game, He got all he could get with the blocking he had on his run plays.. I put some blame on the RB system Flores is adopting just like in New England If you see Sony Michel/Damien Harris in the game you know 90 percent its a run.. If you see James White in the game its 90 percent its a pass. If you see Jordan Howard in the game odds are 90percent its going to be a Run.

From a football standpoint i know people are gonna go say to put Akmed in there but i saw some pretty bad habits and i question if he is a guy who protects the football well.. Rewatch that long run he had and you will see him cut from the right of the field to the left sideline with the ball in the wrong hand the entire way.. Sure it worked out but if a defender is smart thats going to lead to a strip at some point.

I did actually like what i saw from howard that he gets that extra yard or two after contact like Ronnie Brown used to do for us, Unfortunately the contact usually came 2 yards behind the LOS as they were loading up against an obvious run.. If we are smart next week you have to run some screens and short crossing routes with Howard to get teams leary of the pass when howard is on the field.. He can catch the football i watched him do it in chicago in his breakout year."

So, Salvon still! hasn't corrected his form ... he's been playing football how long? People have been harping on his carry-form for years ...

• BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Salvon runs faster with the ball in his right hand. Why would he switch
    Bread said:

Lol, ok. I'll bite anyways.

I jerk off better with my right hand.

However, I can certainly learn to jerk off with high degree of competency with my left.

Put me in the ford sports performance "dick jerking camp" for 2 weeks and allow me a few years to perfect my form and I'm sure I can peter north that bitch on the regular.

But yeah, in all honesty, fumbling and being stripped of the ball isn't ahmed's issue.

It's vision, toughness and getting positive yards after contact.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

Bread said:

Lol, ok. I'll bite anyways.

I jerk off better with my right hand.

However, I can certainly learn to jerk off with high degree of competency with my left.

Put me in the ford sports performance "dick jerking camp" for 2 weeks and allow me a few years to perfect my form and I'm sure I can peter north that bitch on the regular.

But yeah, in all honesty, fumbling and being stripped of the ball isn't ahmed's issue.

It's vision, toughness and getting positive yards after contact.
    YKWYWFO