Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

McCain's revenge

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
It may not matter but if losing Arizona ends of costing Trump the election Trump's needless spat with Maverick may have cost him his second term.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    McCain is the poster boy of everything wrong with the GOP

The same GOP that sat on the sidelines for 4 years while Trump fought for what they claim to care about

The same GOP willing to meekly let the dems steal two states that would have made Arizona irrelevant

I hope you all do get what you deserve.

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck John McCain
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

The same GOP that sat on the sidelines for 4 years while Trump fought for what they claim to care about

The same GOP willing to meekly let the dems steal two states that would have made Arizona irrelevant

You know my feelings about McCain but questioning his heroism may not have been helpful in Arizona.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

You know my feelings about McCain but questioning his heroism may not have been helpful in Arizona.
    This. McCain pre-1974 and post 1974 need to be treated as different people. Trump should have known that.